Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    The Vikings are pillaging from the Pack in true Viking nature!!! The Vikings win in two ways. They get the veteran WR that has been missing for years and Jennings had the best stats vs. the Vikings for his career. win win!!!!

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Hopefully Jennings can light a fire under Simpson's ass to make him perform to a higher level.

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    I can't wait until 9 years from now when Aaron Rodgers is our quarterback

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Moss View Post
    I can't wait until 9 years from now when Aaron Rodgers is our quarterback
    Me Niether....

purple pain is offline Waterboy
    Great Player...LEADER in the locker room....Buys into what we are doing & is willing to push younger recievers to another level. If Percy, (who i think is at a level no other player in the league is), had at least one of Jennings' attributes we would of payed whatever it took to keep him but when championships are won on TEAM chemistry you can't afford allowing a ME attitude in your locker room. Good job Spielman & co. now go get us a deep threat in the draft, a hard nosed Ray Lewis like LB, a run stopping DT & a shutdown corner. Oh and a little depth on the offensive line.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by purple pain View Post
    Great Player...LEADER in the locker room....Buys into what we are doing & is willing to push younger recievers to another level. If Percy, (who i think is at a level no other player in the league is), had at least one of Jennings' attributes we would of payed whatever it took to keep him but when championships are won on TEAM chemistry you can't afford allowing a ME attitude in your locker room. Good job Spielman & co. now go get us a deep threat in the draft, a hard nosed Ray Lewis like LB, a run stopping DT & a shutdown corner. Oh and a little depth on the offensive line.
    I don't think Percy has a me first attitude. I think he simply felt the QB position needed to be changed and it was foolish for us to hitch our horse to Ponder.
    People say but Ponder gave him 60 tosses....its not the number of touches but how he delivers them... is he throwing you into huge hits? is he throwing passess that could go for TDs way behind and slow? Is he missing you because he can't read a defense? All these are important questions for WRs.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    I don't think Percy has a me first attitude. I think he simply felt the QB position needed to be changed and it was foolish for us to hitch our horse to Ponder.
    People say but Ponder gave him 60 tosses....its not the number of touches but how he delivers them... is he throwing you into huge hits? is he throwing passess that could go for TDs way behind and slow? Is he missing you because he can't read a defense? All these are important questions for WRs.
    I think Percy has a me first attitude AND he felt that the QB position needed to be changed.

It is understandable that he is frustrated by the QB situations that he has seen with the Vikings. It has never been stable, never been built for the future.

But the problem, and where I think his me first attitude comes into play, is the way he voiced his frustration. His antics served himself and himself only.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post

I totally agree with you. Harvin did everything and anything the team asked him to do, so how on earth can you say he was all about me? After his press conference with the seahawks he was on live on nfl total access and the host asked Harvin two questions. The first question was about his argument with coach Frazier, and the second question was about the quarterback situation. Harvin only answered the first question.

Ponder does not have the arm to be a top notch nfl quarterback. And Harvin knew it.

But anyways we got Jennings for cheaper and some nice picks out of the deal.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by PackSux! View Post
    Hopefully Jennings can light a fire under Simpson's ass to make him perform to a higher level.
    It won't matter I don't believe because if we draft a stud WR in the 1st rd, Simpson will be a 4th WR where he belongs.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Maybe Favre will come back to play with Jennings. LOL!

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast