Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 293
  1. #121
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308
    The Vikings are pillaging from the Pack in true Viking nature!!! The Vikings win in two ways. They get the veteran WR that has been missing for years and Jennings had the best stats vs. the Vikings for his career. win win!!!!

  2. #122
    PackSux!'s Avatar
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,561
    Hopefully Jennings can light a fire under Simpson's ass to make him perform to a higher level.

  3. #123
    Randy Moss's Avatar
    Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    453
    I can't wait until 9 years from now when Aaron Rodgers is our quarterback

  4. #124
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Moss View Post
    I can't wait until 9 years from now when Aaron Rodgers is our quarterback
    Me Niether....

  5. #125
    purple pain is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Whiteifh, Mt
    Posts
    14
    Great Player...LEADER in the locker room....Buys into what we are doing & is willing to push younger recievers to another level. If Percy, (who i think is at a level no other player in the league is), had at least one of Jennings' attributes we would of payed whatever it took to keep him but when championships are won on TEAM chemistry you can't afford allowing a ME attitude in your locker room. Good job Spielman & co. now go get us a deep threat in the draft, a hard nosed Ray Lewis like LB, a run stopping DT & a shutdown corner. Oh and a little depth on the offensive line.

  6. #126
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,906
    Quote Originally Posted by purple pain View Post
    Great Player...LEADER in the locker room....Buys into what we are doing & is willing to push younger recievers to another level. If Percy, (who i think is at a level no other player in the league is), had at least one of Jennings' attributes we would of payed whatever it took to keep him but when championships are won on TEAM chemistry you can't afford allowing a ME attitude in your locker room. Good job Spielman & co. now go get us a deep threat in the draft, a hard nosed Ray Lewis like LB, a run stopping DT & a shutdown corner. Oh and a little depth on the offensive line.
    I don't think Percy has a me first attitude. I think he simply felt the QB position needed to be changed and it was foolish for us to hitch our horse to Ponder.
    People say but Ponder gave him 60 tosses....its not the number of touches but how he delivers them... is he throwing you into huge hits? is he throwing passess that could go for TDs way behind and slow? Is he missing you because he can't read a defense? All these are important questions for WRs.

  7. #127
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    I don't think Percy has a me first attitude. I think he simply felt the QB position needed to be changed and it was foolish for us to hitch our horse to Ponder.
    People say but Ponder gave him 60 tosses....its not the number of touches but how he delivers them... is he throwing you into huge hits? is he throwing passess that could go for TDs way behind and slow? Is he missing you because he can't read a defense? All these are important questions for WRs.
    I think Percy has a me first attitude AND he felt that the QB position needed to be changed.

    It is understandable that he is frustrated by the QB situations that he has seen with the Vikings. It has never been stable, never been built for the future.

    But the problem, and where I think his me first attitude comes into play, is the way he voiced his frustration. His antics served himself and himself only.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #128
    PackSux!'s Avatar
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,561
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    I don't think Percy has a me first attitude. I think he simply felt the QB position needed to be changed and it was foolish for us to hitch our horse to Ponder.
    People say but Ponder gave him 60 tosses....its not the number of touches but how he delivers them... is he throwing you into huge hits? is he throwing passess that could go for TDs way behind and slow? Is he missing you because he can't read a defense? All these are important questions for WRs.

    I totally agree with you. Harvin did everything and anything the team asked him to do, so how on earth can you say he was all about me? After his press conference with the seahawks he was on live on nfl total access and the host asked Harvin two questions. The first question was about his argument with coach Frazier, and the second question was about the quarterback situation. Harvin only answered the first question.

    Ponder does not have the arm to be a top notch nfl quarterback. And Harvin knew it.

    But anyways we got Jennings for cheaper and some nice picks out of the deal.

  9. #129
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by PackSux! View Post
    Hopefully Jennings can light a fire under Simpson's ass to make him perform to a higher level.
    It won't matter I don't believe because if we draft a stud WR in the 1st rd, Simpson will be a 4th WR where he belongs.

  10. #130
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404
    Maybe Favre will come back to play with Jennings. LOL!

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •