Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    So the Vikings won't have their second set of "father & son" to have played for the Vikings after all.
    Would have been a good story, but I get the feeling we might not want this cat on the team. Seems he isn't his Dad in more ways than one.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Would have been a good story, but I get the feeling we might not want this cat on the team. Seems he isn't his Dad in more ways than one.
    Thankfully, Jared Allen isn't either. His dad only lasted 2 years with the Vikings.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I am not sure what you mean, but Duron has not shown that he has a great work ethic. He has physical ability, but he lacks the skills that he would have gained playing college football with one program.

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    I am not sure what you mean, but Duron has not shown that he has a great work ethic. He has physical ability, but he lacks the skills that he would have gained playing college football with one program.
    Cut this loser... He could not succeed at four different college programs. What does that say about his character? It's not like he is just going to decide not that he wants to actually wants to be accountable for his life. His qb that made the statements about him are telling.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Cut this loser... He could not succeed at four different college programs. What does that say about his character? It's not like he is just going to decide not that he wants to actually wants to be accountable for his life. His qb that made the statements about him are telling.
    I think that's already been done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12