Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    littleviking07 is offline Waterboy

Vikings show no class

god it was funny football's not a classy game! people love to rag on moss but he is GOOD! and the mooning thing made my day . alot.

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Vikings show no class

In fact, I am glad they've talked all the smack possible! And I could care less about Moss celebration. So everyone in the friggin country ripping on them for last ten weeks and calling them chockers and losers was ok? No it wasnt. Thats why our Vikings were fired up. And you know what? F*CK the class. I like my Vikings angry, fired up and beating the sh*t out of Packers. SKOL!

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Vikings show no class

i concur!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

BudGrant82 is offline Waterboy

Vikings show no class

Excellent thought Storm. True and to the point. Skol Vikes !!!
    Bring back Metropolitan Stadium !!!

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Vikings show no class

Sorry but I disagree, yes it is good to be fired up but I am from the old school where players were held accountable not like the rabble that plays today.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Del Rio Guest

Vikings show no class

How about you stop your whining allready?

Frustrating season behind them getting hammered for doing something stupid by leaving early getting heckled by the fans and the signs.

It was a release a good game that will be great to build off of get over it. Frustrations finally came to a peak and it was a huge sign of relief. He said it was all in fun afterwards. So take it how you want. I don't agree with what he did but I can understand why he did it.

Give me a break

Great WIN Vikings just like 75% of us said would happen

Vikings show no class

Whatever works for Moss, works for me, and apparently works for the Vikings. Keep it coming. At least it was original.

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

Vikings show no class

What did you want the Vikes to do walk up the Packers and invite them to a tea party?

This is FOOTBALL not gymnastics.

FILOgirl is offline Waterboy

Vikings show no class

"dan3ski" wrote:
    Sorry but I disagree, yes it is good to be fired up but I am from the old school where players were held accountable not like the rabble that plays today.
    Finally, Viking fans who are sane!! Totally agree dan3ski and _Spirit. Nice win but don't need all the 'junk" to tarnish it. Enjoy your win but put a leash on Moss or he will give you a BAD name fast! I am sure that the Vikes don't want the same hysteria that T.O. creates....and that is where Moss is taking this. Right to the toilet. =;
    Y'all are great fans, don't let :rr: make you look like :clown: .
    Texans loud, Texans proud!!!!!!!!!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings show no class

"dan3ski" wrote:
    While Moss showed a total lack of class with his end zone act I also read the lips of several viking players as they cussed at the Packer fans. I am sure the fans there did some bad mouthing of the Viking players still each and everyone of the Viking players that responded in kind should be fined! This is another problem I have with Tice he has no control of his players! The NFL needs to clamp down on this behavior and start fining and suspending these players as well. Professional atheletes as adults are roll models and quite frankly they are not setting a good example.
    FYI, the late Reggie White was also heard to cuss out opposing fans when being heckled...and he was a Minister. A Dallas Fan friend of mine was ringside for a Dallas whooping of Green Bay and got treated to Reggie's tirade.

I don't say this to bash Reggie, I say this to put into perspective the fact that MANY players heckle back. Why not? Why should "fans" be allowed to say any stupid thing that pops into their heads, and Players have to take it?

Where the line is crossed is when players enter the stands and beat up said Fans (NBA). But slinging words is trivial.

Caine

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast