Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Vikings show no class

While Moss showed a total lack of class with his end zone act I also read the lips of several viking players as they cussed at the Packer fans. I am sure the fans there did some bad mouthing of the Viking players still each and everyone of the Viking players that responded in kind should be fined! This is another problem I have with Tice he has no control of his players! The NFL needs to clamp down on this behavior and start fining and suspending these players as well. Professional atheletes as adults are roll models and quite frankly they are not setting a good example.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings show no class

I dont care, can you imagine what them fans were saying to our players. We have went through so much trash by packers fans. Javon walker bowing to our crowd after the vikes game in the metrodome. I'm happy about everything right now, dont try to kill the mood DUDE!

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Vikings show no class

"dan3ski" wrote:
    While Moss showed a total lack of class with his end zone act I also read the lips of several viking players as they cussed at the Packer fans. I am sure the fans there did some bad mouthing of the Viking players still each and everyone of the Viking players that responded in kind should be fined! This is another problem I have with Tice he has no control of his players! The NFL needs to clamp down on this behavior and start fining and suspending these players as well. Professional atheletes as adults are roll models and quite frankly they are not setting a good example.
    I agree.

I cracked up when Randy did his moon thing, and if Terrell Owens had done it they'd talk about the game being made fun.

But he's distracting people from the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Vikings show no class

Leave well alone, Dan. Just enjoy the victory. Leave the hurt, pain, anger to us Packer Backers
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Vikings show no class

I'm sure their fans had plenty to say to our team on the sidelines. While watching the game there was a scene that showed Moss pointing towards the scoreboard and twice saying (mouthing) the words "Look at the scoreboard!" Obviously they were saying we suck, or something to that effect. Hmm...I dont think so. Class or not, we still won. Get over it.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Vikings show no class

I loved the one part where fans were yelling and chastising Moss and Moss pointed and said "Look at the F!@#$ing scoreboard.......
    Shut the fans right up.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Vikings show no class

I do enjoy the banter with several of the good Packer fans with class such as you bono but I still hold my Vikings to a high degree and do expect some class in a win from someone trying to be a team leader.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Vikings show no class

darn skippy!

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

Vikings show no class

Bottom line.........WE WIN! I'm not saying I agree with the way our guys acted, most of all Randy. But we won the game and I'm happy. Now let's get ready for the Eagles.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Vikings show no class

Thinking about it, Moss does need to grow up. Although I've already posted on here that I liked the celebration, I've thought about it and changed my mind. If he wouldn't have done that, he would have shown up the media and shown them they are wrong.

Hopefully he can clean up his act for Philly.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast