Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: The Vikings should wear lipstick.

"freaky" wrote:
    yeah but BJ was in there to protect the ball & he turned it over like a fresh faced rookie..without the upside!
    TJ had god only knows how many 3 and outs, an interception, no offensive points,
    like 2 first downs and that was only when we rushed on every down prior to it. His so called "mobility" didn't seem to help the vikings. I didn't see any upsides to that now.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

You gotta get bad to get good. Next year is the start of something good.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

Id have to say most the blame should be on childress, i hate to say it but i hope we have a new coach before next season. And im the type of person who things gm's are to impatiant and fire coaches to soon. but this is rediculus. hes showing no improvment whatsoever. i wish the titans would have fired jeff fisher in the off season so the vikes could sign him, but that aint gonna happen now :'(

Gift is offline Coordinator

LOL at some of you!

Give the rookie a chance before you throw him under the bus.
    Here was a little secret some of us knew weeks ago, WE WERE NEVER GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!
    Our team is bad through & through.
    Let the rookie learn, atleast something useful will happen this year.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

"Gift" wrote:
    LOL at some of you!

Give the rookie a chance before you throw him under the bus.
    Here was a little secret some of us knew weeks ago, WE WERE NEVER GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!
    Our team is bad through & through.
    Let the rookie learn, atleast something useful will happen this year.
    Well we were goin to the playoffs. If we had won against the packers and the rams all that needed to happen is for NYG to lose to New Orleans and Philadelphia to beat Atlanta and the way their playing it was highly possible and definitely not out of reach because we beat the tiebreaker with pretty much everyone in the wildcard hunt except San Francisco who had a game @ Denver and Philadelphia who could be the second slot.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

that was what childress was probably thinking. Well atleast our savior is getting practice for next year. We're out of the layoffs anyways when that wasn't true at all.
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

i would have liked to think that we could make the playoffs.. but after the NE game, i kind of thought we wouldnt make it.

we just didnt do good with either part of the passing game, defending it our executing it
    i m better than you, so just give up...

"Warp" wrote:
    Id have to say most the blame should be on childress, i hate to say it but i hope we have a new coach before next season. And im the type of person who things gm's are to impatiant and fire coaches to soon. but this is rediculus. hes showing no improvment whatsoever. i wish the titans would have fired jeff fisher in the off season so the vikes could sign him, but that aint gonna happen now :'(
    I don't know if i can disagree with that but if thats your excuse or if its the receivers or refs or childress or anyone other then the qb then you would have to apply the same things to Brad Johnson. He had a Heck of a lot better day with the same guy against better defenses. Unless his guys got suddenly worse over the last 4 days.
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

"Potus2028" wrote:
    i would have liked to think that we could make the playoffs.. but after the NE game, i kind of thought we wouldnt make it.

we just didnt do good with either part of the passing game, defending it our executing it
    That was a turning point and your right. After that game two things happened. every team saw that we weren't too good against the pass and what happened. Everyone passed on us and we were like 0-4 after that. Our passing just wasn't awesome on offense either.
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"Vikes" wrote:
    You gotta get bad to get good. Next year is the start of something good.
    I agree whole-heartedly
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567