Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    652

    Re: The Vikings should wear lipstick.

    "freaky" wrote:
    yeah but BJ was in there to protect the ball & he turned it over like a fresh faced rookie..without the upside!
    TJ had god only knows how many 3 and outs, an interception, no offensive points,
    like 2 first downs and that was only when we rushed on every down prior to it. His so called "mobility" didn't seem to help the vikings. I didn't see any upsides to that now.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

    R.I.P. Sean Taylor

  2. #62
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: The Vikings should wear lipstick.

    You gotta get bad to get good. Next year is the start of something good.
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  3. #63
    Warp's Avatar
    Warp is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    541

    Re: The Vikings should wear lipstick.

    Id have to say most the blame should be on childress, i hate to say it but i hope we have a new coach before next season. And im the type of person who things gm's are to impatiant and fire coaches to soon. but this is rediculus. hes showing no improvment whatsoever. i wish the titans would have fired jeff fisher in the off season so the vikes could sign him, but that aint gonna happen now :'(

  4. #64
    Gift's Avatar
    Gift is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    811

    Re: The Vikings should wear lipstick.

    LOL at some of you!

    Give the rookie a chance before you throw him under the bus.
    Here was a little secret some of us knew weeks ago, WE WERE NEVER GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!
    Our team is bad through & through.
    Let the rookie learn, atleast something useful will happen this year.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    652

    Re: The Vikings should wear lipstick.

    "Gift" wrote:
    LOL at some of you!

    Give the rookie a chance before you throw him under the bus.
    Here was a little secret some of us knew weeks ago, WE WERE NEVER GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!
    Our team is bad through & through.
    Let the rookie learn, atleast something useful will happen this year.
    Well we were goin to the playoffs. If we had won against the packers and the rams all that needed to happen is for NYG to lose to New Orleans and Philadelphia to beat Atlanta and the way their playing it was highly possible and definitely not out of reach because we beat the tiebreaker with pretty much everyone in the wildcard hunt except San Francisco who had a game @ Denver and Philadelphia who could be the second slot.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

    R.I.P. Sean Taylor

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    652

    Re: The Vikings should wear lipstick.

    that was what childress was probably thinking. Well atleast our savior is getting practice for next year. We're out of the layoffs anyways when that wasn't true at all.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

    R.I.P. Sean Taylor

  7. #67
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,654

    Re: The Vikings should wear lipstick.

    i would have liked to think that we could make the playoffs.. but after the NE game, i kind of thought we wouldnt make it.

    we just didnt do good with either part of the passing game, defending it our executing it
    i m better than you, so just give up...

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    652

    Re: The Vikings should wear lipstick.

    "Warp" wrote:
    Id have to say most the blame should be on childress, i hate to say it but i hope we have a new coach before next season. And im the type of person who things gm's are to impatiant and fire coaches to soon. but this is rediculus. hes showing no improvment whatsoever. i wish the titans would have fired jeff fisher in the off season so the vikes could sign him, but that aint gonna happen now :'(
    I don't know if i can disagree with that but if thats your excuse or if its the receivers or refs or childress or anyone other then the qb then you would have to apply the same things to Brad Johnson. He had a Heck of a lot better day with the same guy against better defenses. Unless his guys got suddenly worse over the last 4 days.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

    R.I.P. Sean Taylor

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    652

    Re: The Vikings should wear lipstick.

    "Potus2028" wrote:
    i would have liked to think that we could make the playoffs.. but after the NE game, i kind of thought we wouldnt make it.

    we just didnt do good with either part of the passing game, defending it our executing it
    That was a turning point and your right. After that game two things happened. every team saw that we weren't too good against the pass and what happened. Everyone passed on us and we were like 0-4 after that. Our passing just wasn't awesome on offense either.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

    R.I.P. Sean Taylor

  10. #70
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: The Vikings should wear lipstick.

    "Vikes" wrote:
    You gotta get bad to get good. Next year is the start of something good.
    I agree whole-heartedly
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Donovan McNabb will wear #5 with the Vikings (Pic)
    By MulletMullitia in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 02:42 AM
  2. Vikings to wear throwbacks again
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 08:28 AM
  3. Did Vikings really wear horns on their helmets?
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 12:01 AM
  4. Are the Vikings going to wear grey facemasks this year?
    By vikings_fan66 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 11:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •