Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

wow

Quote Originally Posted by iowa View Post
    Rick is fine, his draft's have been pretty damn good. He hasn't found his q.b. yet but neither have half the teams in the league. This bullshit about "reaching" for quarterbacks is laughable, there are no sure things, a reach is just some so-called expert's opinion.
    he must go
    None

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    There's a lot more to being a GM than the draft & I would hope he'd be able to hit some home runs given he had 6 1st round picks in 3 years.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    There's a lot more to being a GM than the draft & I would hope he'd be able to hit some home runs given he had 6 1st round picks in 3 years.
    Daunte Culpepper, Dimitrius Underwood, Troy Williamson, Erasmus James looks pretty easy to me 4 picks 2 drafts

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Let's see. You brought in 3 QB's you thought could start. McNabb, Ponder & Freeman.

Nope, you haven't got it right yet.
    Scary thing is I could have told him those qbs wouldn't pan out and I ain't even getting paid to do it.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    He has only been GM for 2 drafts, hasn't he?
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by drakkar View Post
    Plus I think this hurts with getting a new HC, what top candidates are going to come into a situation where the GM could be fired in a year or two??? Wilfs should've cleansed house..
    But the house cleaning wouldn't be complete until the Wilfs are removed as well. They are too much a part of the process and need to remove themselves - or be bought out.

Caine

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    They are criminals..didnt the NFL make Eddie DeBartolo sell the 9'ers?

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Great GMs are made by drafting lower round picks that find starting jobs on teams. So name me all the great lower round draft picks this guy has drafted that have been big time contributors to this team. And he has had a say in drafting more than the two years before the triangle. Audie Cole comes to mind , and the dumb fuk put him on waivers . Look at the Packers and the lower round guys they find.. There is the reason we are behind them these days looking up...

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    They are criminals..didnt the NFL make Eddie DeBartolo sell the 9'ers?
    Wasn't it a civil trial? A lawsuit filed by one citizen(or corporation) against another? A non-criminal act handled in civil courts. Shysters, cheats, liars, etc? Yes. But criminals they are not.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    Wasn't it a civil trial? A lawsuit filed by one citizen(or corporation) against another? A non-criminal act handled in civil courts. Shysters, cheats, liars, etc? Yes. But criminals they are not.
    call them what you want..imho, that is like sugar coating shit.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast