Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings should let Spielman go, too

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Let's see. You brought in 3 QB's you thought could start. McNabb, Ponder & Freeman.

Nope, you haven't got it right yet.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Duh.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Let's see. You brought in 3 QB's you thought could start. McNabb, Ponder & Freeman.

Nope, you haven't got it right yet.
    Didn't he bring in Cassel as well, heck the Seahawks entered camp last year with 3 guys (2 were new that year) and 3 new guys the season before and I think they were lucky one panned out really well, I would appear good starting QBs don't grow on trees

drakkar is offline Rookie
    Plus I think this hurts with getting a new HC, what top candidates are going to come into a situation where the GM could be fired in a year or two??? Wilfs should've cleansed house..

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by drakkar View Post
    Plus I think this hurts with getting a new HC, what top candidates are going to come into a situation where the GM could be fired in a year or two??? Wilfs should've cleansed house..
    Absolutely he should have gotten rid of Speilman too. A coach is only as good as the qb his GM gets him. See Dungy, See Mc Carthty, see Fox, see Childress with Favre. Take a look at the playoff teams and tell me a Christian Ponder in there has any chance at all. The days of a Trent Dilfer winning a SB are long gone. Speilman has been a failure everywhere he's been. In Miami, in Chicago.. Failures. Wilf put a bandaid on a oozing wound that will keep seaping puss. The only way for him to have gone foward is to clean house totally and start new with an experienced GM and let him get us a coach. All we have now is a coach gone and most people unhappy with an inept GM that has failed everywhere he has been and handcuffed Frasier with guys that can't win at the qb position.

iowa is offline Rookie
    Rick is fine, his draft's have been pretty damn good. He hasn't found his q.b. yet but neither have half the teams in the league. This bullshit about "reaching" for quarterbacks is laughable, there are no sure things, a reach is just some so-called expert's opinion.
    None

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Vikings should let Spielman go, too

If im not mistaking he said the next HC will help him find a QB he admit he failed at that and the next guy he bring in can get it right

Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Yes. Spielman needs to go. Giving a GM too much control can have unpleasant consequences.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast