Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Vikings Should Forget LA and Head East To Philly

We've all seen teams come and go in L.A. and the last time I checked Philadelphia is an infinitely better sports city than L.A. could ever dream.

The Philadelphia Eagles currently have 40,000 accounts on their waiting list. That's not 40,000 people, that's accounts. I make the distinction because each account is offered two tickets, which in theory means there are 80,000 people waiting for tickets to come their way.

I know that does not equate to the Philadelphia Vikings picking up 80,000 fans with the drop of a hat. There are accounts where people might back out if they were contacted and many would rather sell their soul than root for any team not called the Eagles.
    Minnesota Vikings Should Forget About L.A. and Head East To Philly

This could probably have gone in one of the 40 other threads, however, this one has a different twist to it that hasn't been thought of before. At least I haven't read any.

I wonder what other areas have alot of "Accounts" waiting to be filled.....

I know you probably won't get season tickets to the Deadskins unless thier willed to you. The PUKERS.........

Anyone think of another area that could probably support two teams?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Vikings Should Forget LA and Head East To Philly

Worthless article. Stupid idea. Yes let's move a billion dollar franchise, build a billion dollar stadium. Alienate a huge under served market. All in the hopes to bring McNabb back to Philly.
    Come on Marrdro I expect better.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings Should Forget LA and Head East To Philly

Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1085362
    Worthless article. Stupid idea. Yes let's move a billion dollar franchise, build a billion dollar stadium. Alienate a huge under served market. All in the hopes to bring McNabb back to Philly.
    Come on Marrdro I expect better.
    First, I didn't write it. Second, it isn't to bring Dnabb back that I found interesting.

It was the whole spin on a market that has 40,000 accounts (not seats) that could fill a new stadium.

If you stop and think about it, you have that already in NY and a couple of other states.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg