Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Vikings sending out limited edition certificate to 2008 season ticket owner

I just checked my mail when I was home on lunch, and lo an behold, there is a legal size envelope from the Vikings in there...

I open it to find a very nice limited edition commemorative certificate honoring Adrian Peterson's rookie season.
    Definitely great autograph material right there!

The letter explains that it is a thank you for our continued support as a 2008 Season Ticket Owner.
    I don't have time to scan it and upload it now, maybe someone else will be able to.
    Otherwise I will try when I am back home (probably Sunday...).

Way to go Vikings!
    Little things like this keep the excitement brewing amongst the ticket holders.
    Between the splash page for the draft party, and this, it looks like the marketing group is trying to get it together!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Vikings sending out limited edition certificate to 2008 season ticket owner

Now I can't wait to go home and check the mail.
    I should leave early.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"SKOL" wrote:
    Now I can't wait to go home and check the mail.
    I should leave early.
    Skol to boss:

Ahhh,
    I'm going to have to take off early today...Something came up.
    The Vikings marketing department might have mailed me a small poster...I need to get home and see.

LOL!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Way to go Vikings!
    Between the splash page for the draft party, and this, it looks like the marketing group is trying to get it together!
    Couldn't agree with you more.
    That damn dept definately needs to do all they can do this year to awaken the MN puplic about thier team.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    I just checked my mail when I was home on lunch, and lo an behold, there is a legal size envelope from the Vikings in there...

I open it to find a very nice limited edition commemorative certificate honoring Adrian Peterson's rookie season.
    Definitely great autograph material right there!

The letter explains that it is a thank you for our continued support as a 2008 Season Ticket Owner.
    I don't have time to scan it and upload it now, maybe someone else will be able to.
    Otherwise I will try when I am back home (probably Sunday...).

Way to go Vikings!
    Waffle, waffle, waffle!

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    I got my ticket too... and was surprised that it was just one of the crappy ticket master tickets.
    Didn't they print something up in color last year?
    WTF Vikings.
    How much does your marketing agency suck?
    =Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Way to go Vikings!

That damn dept definately needs to do all they can do this year to awaken the MN puplic about thier team.
    *sigh*

With all due respect, you really have no idea what they do around the TC to awaken the public.

I see - all the time:

* TV ads - 2007 campaign still running "You Made The Team"

* Radio ads - same as above

* Billboards

* Newspaper ads

Plus, I get weekly e-mails from the Vikings (I forget what the newsletter is called).

I guess outside of the actual state the Vikings are located in, the marketing may be lax, but I think there is plenty of stuff going on here - just MHO.

=Z=

Blog Entries

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Way to go Vikings!
    That gol 'darnit dept definately needs to do all they can do this year to awaken the MN puplic about thier team.
    *sigh*

With all due respect, you really have no idea what they do around the TC to awaken the public.

I see - all the time:

* Billboards

* Newspaper ads

Plus, I get weekly e-mails from the Vikings (I forget what the newsletter is called).

I guess outside of the actual state the Vikings are located in, the marketing may be lax, but I think there is plenty of stuff going on here - just MHO.

=Z=
    It isn't the amount I am commenting on... it is the quality.
    That should be obvious.

Although, good catch on my disenchantment over the crappy draft day tickets.
    Maybe I have an overly critical view since I work with marketing...
    (or maybe they knew that the first round pick had a chance of being gone, and didn't see the ROI of printing full color tickets...)
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Way to go Vikings!

That gol 'darnit dept definately needs to do all they can do this year to awaken the MN puplic about thier team.
    *sigh*

I see - all the time:

* Billboards

* Newspaper ads

=Z=
    That should be obvious.

(or maybe they knew that the first round pick had a chance of being gone, and didn't see the ROI of printing full color tickets...)
    Or - didn't see the ROI of special-printing tickets, rather than using the TicketMaster default option, since the sales are being handled via TM.

=Z=

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Way to go Vikings!

*sigh*

I see - all the time:

* Billboards

* Newspaper ads

=Z=
    That should be obvious.

Or - didn't see the ROI of special-printing tickets, rather than using the TicketMaster default option, since the sales are being handled via TM.

=Z=
    Yeah, but NP is sitting VIP baby!
    Those puppies should have been printed on gold foil.

Blog Entries

"Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Way to go Vikings!
    *sigh*

I see - all the time:

* Billboards

* Newspaper ads

=Z=
    That should be obvious.

=Z=
    Sales were through TicketMaster last year as well, were they not?
    And last year they printed full color tickets.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast