Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Isn't that the same Sports Science that said Ponder had the strongest arm a couple years back? Um... yeah....
    Ponder has a strong arm; he just does not have much accuracy with it. He is like a baseball pitcher that can throw a 93 MPH fastball, but he cannot get it over the plate for strikes.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    Still think we could use a pass-catching RB out of the backfield like Archer (especially with a weak-armed QB like Bridgewater) but McKinnon is starting to win me over. The guy seems like a beast.
    I actually think that McKinnon came out of all his workouts with the reputation as being more than capable of catching passes. Which makes me like him all the more. I think he is going to be a very important part of this offense from day 1.
    Teddy Bridgewater on Jerick McKinnon:

Q: What is your take on Jerick McKinnon and his athleticism?

A: Oh he’s very athletic. He can do some exciting things once the ball is in his hands. He had a great college career playing both sides of the football. He’s pretty athletic coming out of the backfield catching the ball. He has great hands, soft hands, and even running the ball he has great cuts, he stays low, so it’s pretty exciting having him in the backfield.

Vikings.com

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Ah, right... today's NFL is dink-and-dunk.... which is why 3 QB's threw for over 5,000 yards two seasons ago? And two threw for over 5,000 yards this past season, including a record breaking 5,477 yards? That was dink and dunk, right?

The top 10 QB's finished with around 12-15 YPC. That generally doesn't scream dink-and-dunk offense, but whatever. Think what you want.
    Do you watch the games son? These gusy complete 30 fuking passes a game today. It's like playing catch
    if you have a qb that knows how to play. Tell me the last time you saw a qb take a 7 step drop... It's
    ancient history. There is a reason that running backs are not even given consideration in the top of the
    draft today. Why hand it off when you can toss it to a guy two yard of the line outside the trenches.
    Get game son.. You're failing.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Do you watch the games son? These gusy complete 30 fuking passes a game today. It's like playing catch
    if you have a qb that knows how to play. Tell me the last time you saw a qb take a 7 step drop... It's
    ancient history. There is a reason that running backs are not even given consideration in the top of the
    draft today. Why hand it off when you can toss it to a guy two yard of the line outside the trenches.
    Get game son.. You're failing.
    I could only understand about 5% of your post... but I think you're actually agreeing with me? Honestly can't tell, you have the writing skills of a 19th century prostitute.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Patronizing and insults FTW!

I guess.

Once it goes where this thread has gone, I move on. I'm not interested in who is the most accomplished heckler on the boards, nor do I wish to find out who can belittle others the best.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by drewlovs View Post
    Patronizing and insults FTW!

I guess.

Once it goes where this thread has gone, I move on. I'm not interested in who is the most accomplished heckler on the boards, nor do I wish to find out who can belittle others the best.
    Wait... who's McKinnon?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D

Wait... who's McKinnon?
    Only the most talked about draft pick on these boards! Has a lot of folks excited apparently.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    I could only understand about 5% of your post... but I think you're actually agreeing with me? Honestly can't tell, you have the writing skills of a 19th century prostitute.
    Interesting analogy.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011