Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings seeking more respect

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    We almost lose to Jacksonville and a guy named Blaine in our home opener and we want more respect? Haha that's funny. Last time I checked you need to win consistently and beat some GOOD teams to earn some respect. Besides, is it really a good sign when you rise to 28th out of a possible 32 in anything? What were we 32nd last week? 12 of the 16 teams that lost last week are still ranked ahead of us and this week we play a team ranked below us. I think we can still open some eyes if we pull it out convincingly today. On the other hand, if we get picked apart by Luck and the injury depleted Colts, we won't be seeing any respect anytime soon.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Article could have been better if it could backed up headline with a quote from someone having something to do with the team.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    I am so f'n done with this team. Luck in only his 2nd game in the NFL looks more poised and more of a leader than Ponder. This team just doesn't f'n get it. It doesn't matter what players are on this team, what coaches are on this team, they always fail. I can't continue to support a team that just doesn't get it. This defense f'n sucks, the offense does good in spurts, then completely fails. Just sick of calling myself a Vikings fan, I have more pride then this.

Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    I am so f'n done with this team. Luck in only his 2nd game in the NFL looks more poised and more of a leader than Ponder. This team just doesn't f'n get it. It doesn't matter what players are on this team, what coaches are on this team, they always fail. I can't continue to support a team that just doesn't get it. This defense f'n sucks, the offense does good in spurts, then completely fails. Just sick of calling myself a Vikings fan, I have more pride then this.
    Huh. Dude...there is still a whole half to go. Ponder is making good decisions. a touchdown gets the team back in it. You'd think you would be used to this by now. LOL Get ahold of yourself, man up, have faith. If that fails ya, well, You can always root for a team with pretty helmet colors
    Tuco the world.....

Ultrapurple is offline Rookie

Vikings seeking more respect

Where is the rush? Isn't their o-line supposed to be patched together? Robison should be dominating, I haven't heard his name all day!!! Pressure should force Luck into some bad decisions, so far, not so much. And they seem to have taken away Ponder's running ability, c'mon Vikes!!!
    UltraPurple, USAF (Ret)
    The Woodlands, Texas

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I am not getting that feeling as I watch them play.

Allen was frustrated, Special Teams blew it and there seems to be little to no discipline on either side of the ball. Still, I believe that Ponder can get it going this next drive. Team needs to calm down.
    Tuco the world.....

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Stupid
    Stupid
    Stupid
    Stupid
    Stupid
    Stupid

Absolutely no discipline on this team. None. Seems to me that that is all coaching. Awful coaching. Ponder is doin his best. I like the guy. Given half a chance, without idiotic penalties, he could succeed. Still, I love 'em It's a mental defect. I get off on the pain
    Tuco the world.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast