NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Vikings Season Ticket Renewal/Relocation is online

Hey season ticket owners, if you haven't received your renewal notice yet, it is online at Minnesota Vikings | Season Ticket Renewal - Homepage.

Seat relocation requests are online now as well, as is the 2013 stadium map and pricing. It looks like the ticket prices increased about 4-6% per ticket, although with only 9 games instead of 10 the overall price is down. Not too surprising considering how we finished the season out.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    What is their plan for season ticket holders for the 2 years they are at TCF?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    What is their plan for season ticket holders for the 2 years they are at TCF?
    I am curious about that myself. There are enough seats at tcf to cover season ticket holders, so my guess is they will be handled simar to relocations now. You can specify the general location and it is assigned by seniority.

Probably a good dry run for the new stadium.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Being in an open air stadium for 2 years, I wonder how many season ticket holders they will lose.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Being in an open air stadium for 2 years, I wonder how many season ticket holders they will lose.
    Not sure either. If it was a permanent switch to an open air stadium I would expect them to lose a considerable amount. But since it is only two years and there is a new stadium after that, I think most will retain them.

I suspect there will be a lot of tickets on ebay during December and January...
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Blog Entries
    The Vikings say in their ticket renewal packet that all 2013 Vikings Season Ticket Owners will have the opportunity to purchase the same number of tickets in TCF Bank Stadium. Relocation information will be available in early 2014.

They also point out some of the challenges with TCF:

* Even with the expansion (which the Vikings are paying for) there will only be 53k seats - 10k fewer than at Mall of America Field
    * Only 20k seats are stadium seats with backs. The other 33k are bench seating.
    * There are only 22k lower level seats - 7k fewer than at MOA Field.

Add this to the parking and tailgating issues already mentioned, and those two years aren't exactly going to be ideal...
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=