Vikes316 is offline Rookie

vikings schedule

so what are you guys initial thoughts on our schedule this year. I think we have a good chance to get off to a faster start then last year. possibly going 4-1 or 3-2 before the bye. then we have a few easier games torward the middle but a few hard ones like seattle and new england. but torawd the end we control our onw destiny with three division opponents in the last quarter. and ending the season at home i think is huge as well. So i think that this schedule favors us in ways but also cuts us down some too so its kinda hard to tell untol the season starts as always. ur thoughts?

faninphx is offline Starter

Re: vikings schedule

Way too early to speculate on our peformance this season or the difficulty or ease of our opponents. Any speculation thusfar would only be for fun and should not be taken with a grain of salt.
    The only thing I can at this point is look forward to the nationally televised games, being as how I live in AZ

crazyB is offline Starter

:grin: i like the look of where our team is going so far but we still have many change's with the draft and finnal cut's before the season begin's.
    we could still change some player's before the season start's we could pick up one or two of the other team's cut's.

:grin: I think we could do very well this season just with the staff we have in control of the Vikings, don't expect any boat party's this season as anyone on the team from last season should of learnt from that.

:grin:
    8)

8) crazyB that s Mr crazyB to you 8)

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

We are much improved then last season.. Ilike our chances this season. If we are well diciplined like we should be with Childress, we are going places baby..

badbois is offline Pro-Bowler

"faninphx" wrote:
    Way too early to speculate on our peformance this season or the difficulty or ease of our opponents. Any speculation thusfar would only be for fun and should not be taken with a grain of salt.
    The only thing I can at this point is look forward to the nationally televised games, being as how I live in AZ
    If it's just for fun then shouldn't it be taken with a grain of salt?

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I'll speculate. Just for fun of course... :wink:

Redskins (away) - Tough game. The Redskins have made a lot of changes, as have we. This could go either way, but unfortunately I think Washington will win this one. 0-1
    Carolina (home) - Smoot and the 'Viking-2' defense gets revenge on Steve Smith. Vikes win. 1-1
    Bears (home) - We will own the bears in our house. 2-1
    Bills (away) - Early enough in the season that the weather won't be a factor. 3-1
    Lions (home) - Another home win against the Lions 4-1
    Bye Week
    Seattle (away) - I would love to be able to go into QWest field and get a win, but the team will probably still be fired up about the whole Hutch thing. Close game, but a loss. 4-2
    Patriots (home) - Finally a MNF game at home! The dome noise drive the Pats O-Line nuts and we win. 5-2
    San Fran (away) - We will still be mad about the Seattle loss, and take it out on SF. 6-2
    Green Bay (home) - We win again... with Longwell kicking the game winner as time expires! 7-2
    Miami (away) - Sorry Daunte, but I don't think you'll be playing yet... Vikes win against whatever QB Miami manages to plug in the slot. 8-2
    Arizona (home) - Welcome back Denny. Thanks for the "W" 9-2
    Bears (away) - At this point we will be neck and neck with the Bears for the NFC north title. Too bad it is soldier field in December. 9-3
    Lions (away) - Another road win against the Lion! 10-3
    Jets (home) - New York teams just won't fair well against us next year. 11-3
    Green Bay (away) - Farve's last game ever in Lambeau. Too bad the Vikes will end his home season the same way we did in 2004. To make it even better, we will clinch the NFC north this night as well! 12-3
    Rams (home) - Wrapping up at home against St Louis. Most likely fighting to get a first round bye, so expect our players to be on top of their game. 13-3

I will reserve my playoff predictions for now... :grin:
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

crazyB is offline Starter

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    I'll speculate. Just for fun of course... :wink:

Redskins (away) - Tough game. The Redskins have made a lot of changes, as have we. This could go either way, but unfortunately I think Washington will win this one. 0-1
    Carolina (home) - Smoot and the 'Viking-2' defense gets revenge on Steve Smith. Vikes win. 1-1
    Bears (home) - We will own the bears in our house. 2-1
    Bills (away) - Early enough in the season that the weather won't be a factor. 3-1
    Lions (home) - Another home win against the Lions 4-1
    Bye Week
    Seattle (away) - I would love to be able to go into QWest field and get a win, but the team will probably still be fired up about the whole Hutch thing. Close game, but a loss. 4-2
    Patriots (home) - Finally a MNF game at home! The dome noise drive the Pats O-Line nuts and we win. 5-2
    San Fran (away) - We will still be mad about the Seattle loss, and take it out on SF. 6-2
    Green Bay (home) - We win again... with Longwell kicking the game winner as time expires! 7-2
    Miami (away) - Sorry Daunte, but I don't think you'll be playing yet... Vikes win against whatever QB Miami manages to plug in the slot. 8-2
    Arizona (home) - Welcome back Denny. Thanks for the "W" 9-2
    Bears (away) - At this point we will be neck and neck with the Bears for the NFC north title. Too bad it is soldier field in December. 9-3
    Lions (away) - Another road win against the Lion! 10-3
    Jets (home) - New York teams just won't fair well against us next year. 11-3
    Green Bay (away) - Farve's last game ever in Lambeau. Too bad the Vikes will end his home season the same way we did in 2004. To make it even better, we will clinch the NFC north this night as well! 12-3
    Rams (home) - Wrapping up at home against St Louis. Most likely fighting to get a first round bye, so expect our players to be on top of their game. 13-3

I will reserve my playoff predictions for now... :grin:
    :twisted: what's with the 13-3 sure we could scrape in one more game than that, great rundown though how about the pre-season game's could we get your rundown on that. thank's :smile:
    8)

8) crazyB that s Mr crazyB to you 8)