Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Well that's an ironic statement
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Show me were I said Berrian was a great reciever?

Are you now trying to say that our coaches don't understand football or have eyes? Again, I am sure the coaches would cherish your wisdom when it comes to evaluating talent.
    If out coaches think Berrian is a starting caliber WR that should be on the field more than Percy Harvin, yes that is what I'm saying.

Show me were I said Berrian was a great reciever?

Are you now trying to say that our coaches don't understand football or have eyes? Again, I am sure the coaches would cherish your wisdom when it comes to evaluating talent.
    If our coaches think Berrian is a starting caliber WR that should be on the field more than Percy Harvin, yes that is what I'm saying.

And you've implied Berrian will be great when we get our offense worked out... which must have been the same excuse in '09 and '10.
    Last edited by C Mac D; 09-20-2011 at 12:22 PM.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    If our coaches think Berrian is a starting caliber WR that should be on the field more than Percy Harvin, yes that is what I'm saying.

And you've implied Berrian will be great when we get our offense worked out... which must have been the same excuse in '09 and '10.
    How did Berrian being on the field more than Percy come about?

And I've implied nothing more than to say that as Dnabb and the guys running the deep routes get some game time reps together, those routes will be effective. No were did I say or imply greatness.

Go back a few weeks. You will find that I have said Berrian is nothing more than an adequate deep threat for a team that doesn't/won't throw deep much.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

How did Berrian being on the field more than Percy come about?

And I've implied nothing more than to say that as Dnabb and the guys running the deep routes get some game time reps together, those routes will be effective. No were did I say or imply greatness.

Go back a few weeks. You will find that I have said Berrian is nothing more than an adequate deep threat for a team that doesn't/won't throw deep much.
    Haha... so you're saying that Berrian has more talent than Harvin? Because implying that he DESERVES to be on the field more than Harvin is the same as saying Berian he has superior talent to Harvin... which is honestly laughable. Do you think it's smart to have Harvin on the field for 45% of our offensive plays?

Although, you were always a firm supporter of Childress too...

Maybe, just maybe, some of us know a bit more about football than you, Marrdro. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Haha... so you're saying that Berrian has more talent than Harvin? Because implying that he DESERVES to be on the field more than Harvin, than you're saying Berian he has superior talent to Harvin... which is honestly laughable.

Although, you were always a firm supporter of Childress too...

Maybe, just maybe, some of us know a bit more about football than you, Marrdro. Crazy.
    Were in the sam hill did you get that I said Berrian should be on the field more than Harvin or that he as better than Harvin or that I said I know more than someone else?

How easily you forget that I've never been a "Always" supporter of the Chiller. I did warm to the cat his last 2 years and didn't think firing him was going to change things much other than to make some fans happy.

I told you the other day, your not messing with those yutz's you've been posting with on those other sites. I can spew forth more drivel than anyone has ever thought of doing in an effort to talk you in circles which your doing now with the (PH/Berrian and Chiller tangets you just threw out there)

Keep trying my friend. I've missed these little discussions.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Why do the crappiest players get into trouble. Bomar and Tyrell? They can both go to hell and suck there. This guys useless and had a chance to win the game and blew it.
    LOL!..

Seriously though, not cool from TJ and NO excuse for it at all, unacceptable.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Why are there a bunch of posts about Berrian and Harvin in a thread about Tyrell Johnson? Come on guys you are veterans here try to stay on topic and post in the correct threads.

WWBGD

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    I would be getting shit faced too if I was part of the Vikings D.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Why are there a bunch of posts about Berrian and Harvin in a thread about Tyrell Johnson? Come on guys you are veterans here try to stay on topic and post in the correct threads.
    Back to Tyrell.........

So far this regular season, Tyrell Johnson caught one less ball than Berrian did.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    I don't think I've seen very many threads on here that don't wander around a bit my friend.

Point is well taken though. My apologies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast