Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Vikings safety Tyrell Johnson Jailed on Suspicion of Driving While Impaired...

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    HA!!! Hilarious... just after I was saying he should be cut in favor of Mistral Raymond for Kevin Williams' return.

This guy is useless.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    HA!!! Hilarious... just after I was saying he should be cut in favor of Mistral Raymond for Kevin Williams' return.

This guy is useless.
    I'm all in favor of giving Raymond some reps. But it's never hilarious to see someone get a DUI. Especially a member of our team. He must have been really beat up over that dropped interception. He has been playing his heart out all year so far. He just isn't good enough. It's never been an effort problem with him. I wish him all the best. But his days as a Viking are definitely numbered.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    I'm all in favor of giving Raymond some reps. But it's never hilarious to see someone get a DUI. Especially a member of our team. He must have been really beat up over that dropped interception. He has been playing his heart out all year so far. He just isn't good enough. It's never been an effort problem with him. I wish him all the best. But his days as a Viking are definitely numbered.
    Good post, especially the "Dropped Ball" point.

I suppose alot of posters think the S's just stand back there watching the QB to see were he is gonna throw it to instead of doing something like watching the receivers, talking to other DB's etc etc etc.

Heck, a year ago almost everyone on here was ready to get rid of Hussain as well cause it took him 5 years to win the starting job.

Like it or not, there are no teams out there with instant starters that just take the field straight out of college and play at the NFL level without making mistakes.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

This guy is useless.
    I know what you need to do, go tell the coaching staff that they elected to keep a useless player. I am sure you know more than they do.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I know what you need to do, go tell the coaching staff that they elected to keep a useless player. I am sure you know more than they do.
    Well that's an ironic statement
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Why do the crappiest players get into trouble. Bomar and Tyrell? They can both go to hell and suck there. This guys useless and had a chance to win the game and blew it.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Eh, it's coming from the same guy that says Berrian is a great receiver. Anyone who understands football and has eyes knows Tyrell Johnson is useless. I could care less what the coaches think, I was told the same stuff when Childress was coach.

I was right back then too.

Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Why is that an ironic statement?

Eh, it's coming from the same guy that says Berrian is a great receiver. Anyone who understands football and has eyes knows Tyrell Johnson is useless. I could care less what the coaches think, I was told the same stuff when Childress was coach.

I was right back then too.
    Show me were I said Berrian was a great reciever?

Are you now trying to say that our coaches don't understand football or have eyes? Again, I am sure the coaches would cherish your wisdom when it comes to evaluating talent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast