Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Vikings rookie DE Brian Robison wants more snaps

    "mountainviking" wrote:
    Here's to all our Texas Vikings having a great game at Dallas!!!
    Pat Williams, Adrian Peterson, Cedric Griffin, Brian Robison, Robert Ferguson, Fred Evans...all went to college there.
    And, there are several others from nearby Oklahoma, Tony Richardson leading that list.
    I sure hope the Vikings are at least as fired up as I am for this game...it would be HUGE to win there!
    They still owe us for that whole RB for three superbowls trade way back when!?!??

    But, anyway, HELL YEAH!
    Robison plays with intensity, and doesn't quit.
    I'm not going to say he's the starter, but give him plenty of rotations in there, he sounds extra motivated this week and keeping the Dline fresh is great!
    I'm betting he noticed the same thing PurpleTide did when he watched the game tapes, and will have a new move for spinning back inside that guy.
    Sorry
    Mountainviking, Adrian Peterson went to Oklahoma.
    That is why we have Sooner fans visiting this site.
    He did grow up in Texas and played high school football there.

  2. #12
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Vikings rookie DE Brian Robison wants more snaps

    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    Here's to all our Texas Vikings having a great game at Dallas!!!
    Pat Williams, Adrian Peterson, Cedric Griffin, Brian Robison, Robert Ferguson, Fred Evans...all went to college there.
    And, there are several others from nearby Oklahoma, Tony Richardson leading that list.
    I sure hope the Vikings are at least as fired up as I am for this game...it would be HUGE to win there!
    They still owe us for that whole RB for three superbowls trade way back when!?!??

    But, anyway, HELL YEAH!
    Robison plays with intensity, and doesn't quit.
    I'm not going to say he's the starter, but give him plenty of rotations in there, he sounds extra motivated this week and keeping the Dline fresh is great!
    I'm betting he noticed the same thing PurpleTide did when he watched the game tapes, and will have a new move for spinning back inside that guy.
    Sorry
    Mountainviking, Adrian Peterson went to Oklahoma.
    That is why we have Sooner fans visiting this site.
    He did grow up in Texas and played high school football there.
    Mtn. knows that. AD was born and raised in Texas.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  3. #13
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings rookie DE Brian Robison wants more snaps

    "C" wrote:
    I hope he injures Romo (not seriously, but enough to leave the game), and then good ol' Brad Johnson has to come in and play us. Nothing like a good BJ to feel better.
    Shame.
    Wishing injury on a player is bad joo-joo in the world of karma.
    If TJack gets injured on Sunday, I am coming after you...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #14
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Vikings rookie DE Brian Robison wants more snaps

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I hope he injures Romo (not seriously, but enough to leave the game), and then good ol' Brad Johnson has to come in and play us. Nothing like a good BJ to feel better.
    Shame.
    Wishing injury on a player is bad joo-joo in the world of karma.
    If TJack gets injured on Sunday, I am coming after you...
    If that happens, you should meet him at the Eagles game and fight there.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  5. #15
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings rookie DE Brian Robison wants more snaps

    "V" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I hope he injures Romo (not seriously, but enough to leave the game), and then good ol' Brad Johnson has to come in and play us. Nothing like a good BJ to feel better.
    Shame.
    Wishing injury on a player is bad joo-joo in the world of karma.
    If TJack gets injured on Sunday, I am coming after you...
    If that happens, you should meet him at the Eagles game and fight there.
    Nah, I'll have my 3 year old son with me at the Eagles game.
    I don't want him to see his Daddy kick someone's ass.
    It's easier just to hire the job out... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #16
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,493

    Re: Vikings rookie DE Brian Robison wants more snaps

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I hope he injures Romo (not seriously, but enough to leave the game), and then good ol' Brad Johnson has to come in and play us. Nothing like a good BJ to feel better.
    Shame.
    Wishing injury on a player is bad joo-joo in the world of karma.
    If TJack gets injured on Sunday, I am coming after you...
    If that happens, you should meet him at the Eagles game and fight there.
    Nah, I'll have my 3 year old son with me at the Eagles game.
    I don't want him to see his Daddy kick someone's ass.
    It's easier just to hire the job out... ;D
    You are right... I am wrong. I should never wish injury on another player.

    I won't be at the Eagles game... and I don't really fight... however, if you are going to be at the Giants game at the Meadowlands, I'd be more than happy to buy you a beer (and an Orange Juice for the little one).
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #17
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Vikings rookie DE Brian Robison wants more snaps

    yes he should play more.. we need more pressure on the qb

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Vikings rookie DE Brian Robison wants more snaps

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I know what Marrdro voted... ;D
    LOL! I know how he will vote also. That's why I added it.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #19
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,551

    Re: Vikings rookie DE Brian Robison wants more snaps

    "C" wrote:
    I hope he injures Romo (not seriously, but enough to leave the game), and then good ol' Brad Johnson has to come in and play us. Nothing like a good BJ to feel better.
    Now that's funny...and appropriate.
    Nicely done C Mac D!!!
    Whenever you can link sports with sex so seamlessly, you've got a winner
    8)

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  10. #20
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Vikings rookie DE Brian Robison wants more snaps

    I hope he doesn't injure him, but I hope he puts a hit on him early that gives poor Prince Tony nightmares filled with the #96. That should rattle his cage enough so we can handle him.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Interview with Brian Robison
    By MaxStrauss in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 10:31 PM
  2. Brian Robison is an Ass Man (Chat with B-Rob)
    By 12purplepride28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 03:46 PM
  3. Brian Robison - Vikings' Secret Pass Rusher Phenom
    By HEY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 12:22 AM
  4. Brian Robison Unplugged
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 04:13 PM
  5. Vikings draft Brian Robison, DE with 102nd overall pick
    By skum in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 02:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •