Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Vikings' Robinson gets new lease on life

yah i'm definately pulling for the guy. he took the first step and it looks like he doing well.

Thanks Josdin

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    yah i'm definately pulling for the guy. he took the first step and it looks like he doing well.
    11 more to go.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I hope he stays...

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

he has totally turned not only his football career around but his whole life. the vikings saw something in this guy when he was at his lowest low, and look at him now. i see it as a great move by us.
    We're bringing purple back.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I was very, very skeptical of signing him. Our front office, Tice and the boys have a very good track record, but I still wondered.

Koren has proven me very, very wrong. I am so happy of it. That kickoff return...wow. The bomb to start the Lion's game...wow. What a great job they did signing him. And him responding to that 2nd chance.

I wish him luck keeping the demons at bay. I think he must have a good support group in the locker room. He doesn't even drop passes now, unless someone blasts him. They better lock him up for a good # of years.

At the time of his signing, half the people were saying...well, look at CC. And half the site was saying..."no way, he isn't a CC". Hmmmm, maybe the Chris Carter arguement was closer to the truth than could be imagined?

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

I loved that article! It seems like the whole boat fiasco and other problems with the Vikes this year have overshadowed things like this, how the organization took a chance on Koren and are without a doubt a big part of his turnaround and recovery as a player and, more importantly, a person. It's just great to see. I swear it gave me chills (good ones) seeing what he said about wanting to stay with the team for the rest of his career. Keep it up K-ROB!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I've always been one to cheer on the underdog, I new he could play ball, and my only concern was would he come out of treatment and take his sobriety seriously..

He has done just that and is playing at the same level of play as any other top WR in the league...

Man, life is sure good at times, and thankfully it's paying off for Koren and the Vikings.....And yes, us fans also...

SKOL to you KR.....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

i've said it before i'll say it again..

our team and it's community seems to pull in problematic souls and help them mold into what they wanted to be instead of where they are.

can't wait to actually get to watch him, or the rest of the WR core.. anyone else notice.. we are a packaged AIr it out team.. nate, k + m rob, troy, tt, and who knows what's gonna come. and out te's have never been better. J.K and J.W..

guys.. keep on keepin on and keep sticken 2gether, as this is how it should be!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12