Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Vikings ready to dismiss Foley

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Seems to me I remember a lot of people here sticking up for him when the resume mistakes were made public. Many people here were saying, "everyone pads their resume. What's the big deal."
    My how a couple of weeks changes things. I'm not defending the guy but attitudes sure change here in a hurry.
    Fran Friggin Tastic! I hear what your saying Cojo, but that should be expected as some of the most fickle fans I've meet in my 40+years of supporting the Vikings are fellow Viking fans! I don't know why that is, maybe it's our stubborn pride or our gigantic egos or just our plain STUPIDY, but I can truly say I've had the displeasure of meeting many Viking fans who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire! I'm sure many of them might have felt the same way about me, but that's only due to my never putting up with any braggadocios bull-crap coming from some "BANDWAGON, CLOSED MINDED, and IGNORANT" people, just because they claim to be brethren.

At any rate, this is getting uglier by the second so I'll quit while I'm ahead!

SEE YA LATER FRAN STUPID! Way to go Wilf, the Turds of Audacity hit the road running in 2006! Yeah, right! :roll: The BLIND LEADING THE BLIND!

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

can we burn him at the stake? how bout it? right in the middle of MOA in camp snoopy
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"BigMoInAZ" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Seems to me I remember a lot of people here sticking up for him when the resume mistakes were made public. Many people here were saying, "everyone pads their resume. What's the big deal."
    My how a couple of weeks changes things. I'm not defending the guy but attitudes sure change here in a hurry.
    Fran Friggin Tastic! I hear what your saying Cojo, but that should be expected as some of the most fickle fans I've meet in my 40+years of supporting the Vikings are fellow Viking fans! I don't know why that is, maybe it's our stubborn pride or our gigantic egos or just our plain STUPIDY, but I can truly say I've had the displeasure of meeting many Viking fans who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire! I'm sure many of them might have felt the same way about me, but that's only due to my never putting up with any braggadocios bull-crap coming from some "BANDWAGON, CLOSED MINDED, and IGNORANT" people, just because they claim to be brethren.

At any rate, this is getting uglier by the second so I'll quit while I'm ahead!

SEE YA LATER FRAN STUPID! Way to go Wilf, the Turds of Audacity hit the road running in 2006! Yeah, right! :roll: The BLIND LEADING THE BLIND!
    i thought the guy was a complete joke and a huge RET*RD the day they announced he lied on his resume..how stupid can you be honestly? in the NFL (or any workplace of that nature) would anybody ever be able to get away with lieing on a resume? for god sakes, he didnt apply for a job at mcdonalds, this is the NFL! he shouldve been fired the second that they found out he had lied..i cant beleive he stayed with the team for this long
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Could anyone check it Coldpizza this morning - they will proberly talk about the Foley thing here.. and give a short review..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415