Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    blail is offline Waterboy

Vikings RB Situation

New to the site and board here and since I don't live in the Minnesota area, my coverage of the Vikings is limited. Can anyone give me some thoughts on what is going to happen with O. Smith when Bennett is healthy again? Have Tice & company alluded to whether Bennett is the starter when healthy or has Smith stolen the spot given his recent performances. Just curious.

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

Vikings RB Situation

smith will probley lose his appel{sp} get suspened 4 games

bennett will start
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Vikings RB Situation

Welcome to the site blail!! Were do you live? As for the Bennett/Smith situation they probably haven't thought about it because Bennett will be back for Houston and Smith will be out for the next four games. My guess is that Bennett will be the main guy with Moe getting some third down and short yardage carries. Smith will probably be used to spell Bennett when they are both playing!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Vikings RB Situation

Thanks for the welcoming. I live in Norman, OK and the only talk here is about the Sooners (whom I also support). At the risk of sounding like a complete imbacile, remind me again what Smith is being suspended for.

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

Vikings RB Situation

welcome to the board

smoking weed
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Vikings RB Situation

Well, first off, Welcome to the board Blail. Second, I'm pretty sure that Bennett has the starting job wrapped up especially since Onterrio will probably be out for the next 4 weeks. When Onterrio comes back they will share carries, but Bennett is still the man until he proves otherwise. Give him two weeks of not performing though and Onterrio will probably get the nod. These are all just my opinions by the way.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Vikings RB Situation

Welcome blail. I'd have to guess that most people from Norman, OK don't follow the Vikes. What's your story?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Vikings RB Situation

Thanks for enlightening me. Go Vikes!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings RB Situation

If you have interent access the best way to keep up with the vikes is here on this site. Some others i use are:

startribune.com-vikings sports page
    twincities.com-vikings sports page
    vikingupdate.com
    kfan.com
    vikings.com-mostly for quotes and what not

Just some sites to get the lastest viking news

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings RB Situation

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    Well, first off, Welcome to the board Blail. Second, I'm pretty sure that Bennett has the starting job wrapped up especially since Onterrio will probably be out for the next 4 weeks. When Onterrio comes back they will share carries, but Bennett is still the man until he proves otherwise. Give him two weeks of not performing though and Onterrio will probably get the nod. These are all just my opinions by the way.
    Do you really think Bennett will lose his starting job?

I would like to hear why this is. Unless this injury was more serious than reported he was in top shape before the injury. He is a more explosive back than Smith. I love the way Smith filled in and I think he could start on any team in the league except for the obvious places like GB,KC, Sea and the others.

:scratch:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast