Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Typical Vikings snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory. Refs were absolutely atrocious and determined the outcome of the game. If we're going to have to beat the refs as well as the other team we have to be much better. Sure as hell never want to hear the Patriots whining about refs again- they were gift wrapped that win yesterday over a bogus interference call.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Refs need to be full-time employees. The fact that they have part-timers making calls for a billion-dollar league is beyond moronic.

Also funny how Patriots and Ravens both got BS calls to help them win. That's the NFL for you, always siding with the big market teams.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Refs need to be full-time employees. The fact that they have part-timers making calls for a billion-dollar league is beyond moronic.

Also funny how Patriots and Ravens both got BS calls to help them win. That's the NFL for you, always siding with the big market teams.
    The zebras determine the outcome of most games with their judgement rulings. Way too much put on
    zebra's plate. Like I said before a good crew of crooked zebras could throw every game they want or
    make the spread what they want, and nobody would say a word about it because they can throw their'
    yellow hankies every fugging play. They absolutely jobbed the Vikings in NO in the championship game
    all in the name of poor old Katrina victims. They and the NFL had to complete that feel good story. No
    one will ever convince me of that not being the case in that game. Favre no call on the blatant high low
    on a play that was a pick. Greenway stuffing the runner in overtime at the 50 and the runner loses the
    possession of the ball and they still give him the forward progress. No way that was a first down.
    Henderson catch on 3rd down that cleary was on the ground, review no change. Greenway bullshit
    interference in crunch time . No crew makes that call unless they have to make the feel good story come
    true. Constant late blatant hits on Favre and no calls , and then we find out they had a bounty on this
    head... DAH!!!! After that game I really lost my appeal for the NFL. It was a total fuk job and it was all in the
    name of those poor Katrina victims. Maybe not a PLAN but surely influenced by the refs in that game
    to make it happen. And now what do we have. A league that has totally handcuffed defenders to
    actually defend the way the game was meant to be al in the name of more points. They frustrate
    defenses to the point of taking big hits at receivers they are unable to fairly cover down the field. Defense
    is a joke in the NFL. Every big hit is a penalty. Yes that's like a turnover that is not on the stat sheet.
    They have taken a great game and turned it into sandlot football with a hint of flag football, and
    the fans still eat it up. I'm on my way out after being a fan the NFL loved to have. They can have their
    new breed of young fans that only care about their fantasy players and games in the 80 point total
    FUK THE NFL...

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    The zebras determine the outcome of most games with their judgement rulings. Way too much put on
    zebra's plate. Like I said before a good crew of crooked zebras could throw every game they want or
    make the spread what they want, and nobody would say a word about it because they can throw their'
    yellow hankies every fugging play. They absolutely jobbed the Vikings in NO in the championship game
    all in the name of poor old Katrina victims. They and the NFL had to complete that feel good story. No
    one will ever convince me of that not being the case in that game. Favre no call on the blatant high low
    on a play that was a pick. Greenway stuffing the runner in overtime at the 50 and the runner loses the
    possession of the ball and they still give him the forward progress. No way that was a first down.
    Henderson catch on 3rd down that cleary was on the ground, review no change. Greenway bullshit
    interference in crunch time . No crew makes that call unless they have to make the feel good story come
    true. Constant late blatant hits on Favre and no calls , and then we find out they had a bounty on this
    head... DAH!!!! After that game I really lost my appeal for the NFL. It was a total fuk job and it was all in the
    name of those poor Katrina victims. Maybe not a PLAN but surely influenced by the refs in that game
    to make it happen. And now what do we have. A league that has totally handcuffed defenders to
    actually defend the way the game was meant to be al in the name of more points. They frustrate
    defenses to the point of taking big hits at receivers they are unable to fairly cover down the field. Defense
    is a joke in the NFL. Every big hit is a penalty. Yes that's like a turnover that is not on the stat sheet.
    They have taken a great game and turned it into sandlot football with a hint of flag football, and
    the fans still eat it up. I'm on my way out after being a fan the NFL loved to have. They can have their
    new breed of young fans that only care about their fantasy players and games in the 80 point total
    FUK THE NFL...
    Lot of truth in that post.

rockymtdan is online now Rookie
    Anybody else order their Audie Cole Jersey yet.
    This is how the next two seasons will look and I kinda like the out door football.
    The team played well and the young guys give me a lot of optimism.
    Please God send us a couch and a QB
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockymtdan View Post
    Anybody else order their Audie Cole Jersey yet.
    This is how the next two seasons will look and I kinda like the out door football.
    The team played well and the young guys give me a lot of optimism.
    Please God send us a couch and a QB
    Lets not go overboard. Cole is exceeding everyone's expectations and playing quite well, but its obvious he's still young and learning. He shows promise, but he's still prone to getting beat.

b_sandhar_29 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Lets not go overboard. Cole is exceeding everyone's expectations and playing quite well, but its obvious he's still young and learning. He shows promise, but he's still prone to getting beat.

Cole was a guy coming out of college who had instincts and all the tools to be an exceptional linebacker at the next level. However, many didn't see him as athletic enough. I think he has shown that his instincts can make up for deficiencies in athleticism (so far). Also, I'd like to mention that we have this kid named Mauti who was a first round talent prior to all his knee injuries. I hope he can get past them like Thomas Davis and contribute for us soon. Spielman has added some great pieces since he's taken over as a GM, you would be idiots to disagree. He just hasn't hit on the most important position yet (QB). I hope we can find a guy behind center because this is a team with a lot of dynasty potential.
    None

b_sandhar_29 is offline Starter
    Also, Carlson has been a stud. I'm really liking the signing now that we can see him play. I hope we can incorporate him into two TE sets next year when Rudolph is back and get our value for him.

I got quite upset when they started talking about Jennings not being such a great signing thus far. Idiots don't watch Vikings games because I've seen him run open like a mad man. It's a shame that Ponder hasn't mastered Kaepernick's technique of staring down the best receiver and throwing it to him.
    Last edited by b_sandhar_29; 12-10-2013 at 03:13 AM.
    None

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I still hope Mauti gets his knee in shape and becomes the MLB next year, which would let us move Cole out there with Greenway on the outside. I think that would be a good group.

rockymtdan is online now Rookie
    As painful as it was to re-watch the last TD Audie was sooooo close to knocking it down.
    I will place a bet on this long shot just so I can drag up this post 3yrs. from now
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast