Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Suick is offline Pro-Bowler
    One of the most unbelievable finishes I've seen in 45 years of watching football. All I could say was "unbelievable" over and over. We were completely phucked by the refs.

One thing you can say about this year, is that it's not been boring.

I say we keep Cassel and draft the best QB we can get.
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em.

Suick is offline Pro-Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by 313zoe View Post
    They gone get AP killed please hurry up and fire the coaches and get him some help
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em.

Entertaining game even though we came up a little short. Last season we won all of these close games, this season we are losing all of them.

Any update on Peterson's ankle injury? That did not look good when he first went down.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Hopefully that loss seals the deal for Frazier and Co.... those morons can't get fired fast enough.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

vikesrgreat2 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    I missed the game due to a family Christmas party, but was heartbroken by the way the Vikings lost the game. The pass defense is in CRUCIAL need of overhauling in my opinion - and I'm starting to wonder if this issue trumps even the QB issue. Both areas need to be looked at SERIOUSLY in the offseason. The coaching staff is, in my opinion, yet another issue, and that also needs to be looked at in the offseason. I'm getting sick and tired of losing games late - how do we resolve this issue???

Flair Hay is offline Rookie
    First rounders all looked good today. Weird ending but oh well. Back in 4th for draft position. Cordy must be like what do I have to do lol

umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach
    Agree - Frazier maybe the worst coach in Vikings history.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by umaguma1979 View Post
    Agree - Frazier maybe the worst coach in Vikings history.
    That is debatable, but none of these latest head coaches can hold a candle to the kind of organization that the Patriots have. Randy Moss has been with many teams, and he could easily the difference in what the Vikings were doing to prepare for a game and what the Patriots were doing. A team has to be good from top to bottom to be a champion.

b_sandhar_29 is offline Starter
    Haven't posted on this site in a while, probably because its been a rather frustrating season (all these close losses). Aside from officiating gaffs, I thought we were in position to win, but once again, our two minute defense failed us, a familiar story line this year. I think this season is lost, but I'd love to see what we have in our younger players.

I am seriously question some of our coaching staff and GM moves (although I am a fan of Spielman). Why is Freeman not starting? Why did we draft 3 positions of need in the first round and not give any of these guys chances to compete? Will Frazier's expression ever change? Spielman said Frazier's job is safe through next year, is this really true? And my favorite question of them all, why did Musgrave claim that Patterson didn't know the playbook? Is it that hard to memorize a 4x6 play-calling sheet?

However, I see some real potential in this team. We're a very young team, and I really like some of our players on defense (Sendejo, Cole, Griffin, Robison, and Rhodes). I think we have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball and it reminds me a lot of the niners pre-Harbaugh era. I think if we can get a good coaching staff (Whisenhunt, Gruden, or some QB guru), this team won't be the new Lions of the NFCN. I'll be mock drafting for now, but looking forward to the rest of the season and offseason.
    Last edited by b_sandhar_29; 12-08-2013 at 09:16 PM.
    None

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I missed the game as I was out having a marathon weekend if ice fishing, Pheasant hunting and topping it off by doing a little Coyote hunting but watching the highlights it looked like a football game like it was meant to be played- Outside in the elements.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention that as far as I am concerned they cannot fire anyone fast enough.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast