Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach

Vikings Ravens Post Game Thread

The Tobi none fumble. The crack back block penalty on us when Patterson got to the two. The pass interference at the end when we intercepted Flacco. Three crap calls where the officials determined the outcome of the game.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Don't mind losing so much, but losing because of the refs sucks. Who am I kidding, I hated losing this one.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

@AdrianPeterson: Wow talking about bad officiating & the worst fan base I've ever experience! They threw snow balls the entire 4q like lil kids. Smh
    Sums that one up...

It's one thing to completely blow a call. But to then review that blown call and blow it again is unbelievable. Those refs should not have a job.

Blaming the officials for a loss is often a cop out and good teams bounce back from bad calls. But today I do blame the refs. You can't bounce back from that many bad calls. They truly screwed the Vikings today and, of all of them, it was simply incredible that they ruled that a fumble after reviewing the damn thing. Even the announcers were completely stunned.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    I will admit that I am hoping for the Vikings to lose the rest of the way, ONLY because I want Frazier fired and a good draft pick. The refs clearly fucked everything up. Officiating in pro sports across the board is horrible, but when you go back and look at replays and still fuck the call up, there is absolutely no excuse for that. Gerhart did not fumble, his knee was clearly down, and Greenway did not cause pass interference, the receiver fell down, BIG Difference you piece of shit officials.

On a side note, this loss helps in getting rid of Frazier and this entire lousy ass excuse of a coaching staff. It assures this team of getting rid of Ponder, Freeman, and possibly even Cassel and getting a real Head Coach, and a real QB in here. This also sets us up better in the draft then if they had won.. The only thing this team is playing for now is draft positioning.

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Vikings Ravens Post Game Thread

They gone get AP killed please hurry up and fire the coaches and get him some help

I would like to add that I truly hope we never see Ponder on the field again. Let him go be a nice guy doing something else in life. Still, since this organization can't seem to learn anything, i wouldn't be surprised if they put him back out there again.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    The Vikes played with heart…gave it everything they had. Ditto for the Ravens.

That ref crew was really effing bad.

Our 3 1st Rounders are coming of age. Patterson is already one helluva player, my goodness….dude is a playmaker in all senses of the word! Rhodes will be a very good CB IMHO, hopefully, his injury isn't bad. Floyd, when he gets the chance will deliver, I'm confident he will be a very good player.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    The Vikes played with heart…gave it everything they had. Ditto for the Ravens.

That ref crew was really effing bad.

Our 3 1st Rounders are coming of age. Patterson is already one helluva player, my goodness….dude is a playmaker in all senses of the word! Rhodes will be a very good CB IMHO, hopefully, his injury isn't bad. Floyd, when he gets the chance will deliver, I'm confident he will be a very good player.
    Heartbreaker, players good effort on the road, Ponderless Vikings are better waiting for next step Frazierless Vikings

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast