VikingsDoll is offline Training Camp

Vikings Rally at Mall Of America!

Good morning! I was wondering if anyone else was at the Rally on Friday night at the Mall of America? What a blast, there were SO many people all pumped up; they had Paul Allen with some former Vikings players---Matt Blair was one of them. Zygi Wilf (don't know if I spelled that right) came out and threw a t-shirt that said "WE DAT!" out to the crowd, I saw it coming my way, reached up and grabbed it!! So I'm now the proud owner of a new Vikings shirt, yay!!!!!!! Then afterward, all the cheerleaders and band were there signing autographs and I was lucky enough to meet Paul Allen & get a picture with him----it's my new avatar :cheer: That crowd was just electric, I wish I could watch the game with all of them, ha ha. It was a great time and really got me MORE excited for today (if that was possible)
    Hope everyone's ready for today & GO VIKINGS! I know our boys can do it. Enjoy the game!!!
    SAINTS ON THE GROUND! :woohoo:
    None

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Vikings Rally at Mall Of America!

That's awesome!

And after we beat the Saints it will make that day that much sweeter.

Re: Vikings Rally at Mall Of America!

That's pretty awesome.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

LaBonBon is offline Rookie

Re:Vikings Rally at Mall Of America!

VikingsDoll wrote:
    Good morning! I was wondering if anyone else was at the Rally on Friday night at the Mall of America? What a blast, there were SO many people all pumped up; they had Paul Allen with some former Vikings players---Matt Blair was one of them. Zygi Wilf (don't know if I spelled that right) came out and threw a t-shirt that said "WE DAT!" out to the crowd, I saw it coming my way, reached up and grabbed it!! So I'm now the proud owner of a new Vikings shirt, yay!!!!!!! Then afterward, all the cheerleaders and band were there signing autographs and I was lucky enough to meet Paul Allen & get a picture with him----it's my new avatar :cheer: That crowd was just electric, I wish I could watch the game with all of them, ha ha. It was a great time and really got me MORE excited for today (if that was possible)
    Hope everyone's ready for today & GO VIKINGS! I know our boys can do it. Enjoy the game!!!
    Yeah, VikingsDoll! What a great photo! What an experience! Enjoy the day and keep believing!

VikingsDoll is offline Training Camp

Re:Vikings Rally at Mall Of America!

LaBonBon wrote:
    VikingsDoll wrote:
    Yeah, VikingsDoll! What a great photo! What an experience! Enjoy the day and keep believing!
    Thanks everyone! It was really a great time, you've never seen a crowd so fired up. I just can't WAIT until game time, my nerves are shot, ha ha ha. All I can say is ENJOY IT, so many teams would love to be where we are right now
    None