Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Vikings Quotes - Bevell, Murphy - December 2

Q: Was an increase in the running game something you have been lobbying for?

A: I think that was something Coach Frazier really wanted was to focus on our run game and get that back going again, just immediately start back at the basics, whether it was stopping the run on defense or running the ball on offense.

Q: How did the mechanics in play calling differ last week from previous weeks?

A: Coach Frazier still had a voice in there. Iím not going to say that he didnít. We were still able to hear the head coachís voice. It was a little bit different, but I would say just as far as the mechanics and how the game went, it ended up being pretty similar to what it has been.
    Damnit, A HC putting his two cents in on what the O-coord is doing. (Mars, that was a joke again)

Q: Does Brett seem more tired out this year than last year?

A: I think he has a little bit more on his plate this year than he had last year as well. I donít know if you can say worn out or not, but he is in here working the same. He is competing the same. Heís practicing the same. I canít say other than that.
    To much on his plate ehhhhhh.

Vikings Quotes - Bevell, Murphy - December 2
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings Quotes - Bevell, Murphy - December 2

Yup. Too much on his plate. The Sterger thing. Injuries. OL decline. WRs injured. A big headed HC. Not excuses. Just reality.

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1081168
    Yup. Too much on his plate. The Sterger thing. Injuries. OL decline. WRs injured. A big headed HC. Not excuses. Just reality.
    You know, I used to resist the "Big Headed HC" thing but the more I've looked at this I am 100% convinced that from the time he tried to pull the Noodle last year, the Chiller hasn't wanted him on the team.

I really believe the Chiller was ready to go with TJ but the owner worried about fan approval and ticket sales.

Guess the backfired on him didn't it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1081169
    You know, I used to resist the "Big Headed HC" thing but the more I've looked at this I am 100% convinced that from the time he tried to pull the Noodle last year, the Chiller hasn't wanted him on the team.

I really believe the Chiller was ready to go with TJ but the owner worried about fan approval and ticket sales.

That question can't be answered because it is just a theory. Wilf put money into this team. I credit him for a lot of the talent on this team. That owner brought magic back to this franchise.

Mike Morris said it best. Favre still gives us that best chance to win. Chilly knows it. Leslie knows it. Leslie has a job on the line. He is going to put the man in there with the best chance.

Is Favre really selling tickets? Seems to me there is a lot of tickets available. So how is Favre creating ticket sales and fan approval? Seems to me like winning does that.

The only thing that backfired is Chillys dumb coaching plan. He is the one with out a job. Oh and your logic.

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1081173

That question can't be answered because it is just a theory. Wilf put money into this team. I credit him for a lot of the talent on this team. That owner brought magic back to this franchise.

Mike Morris said it best. Favre still gives us that best chance to win. Chilly knows it. Leslie knows it. Leslie has a job on the line. He is going to put the man in there with the best chance.
    You know that I have been behind the Wilfs 100% since the took over, except for the one issue of not getting a GM, so I agree with you on all counts especially when you say my opinion is theory.

Of course its theory. But I still think I'm on track with that line of thinking.

Is Favre really selling tickets? Seems to me there is a lot of tickets available. So how is Favre creating ticket sales and fan approval? Seems to me like winning does that.
    Thus my comment with the word "Backfired" in it.

The only thing that backfired is Chillys dumb coaching plan. He is the one with out a job. Oh and your logic.
    So the Chillers the only one that deserves blame here huh. Seems his coaching was fine last year, unless of course you want to go down the whole discussion about who was running things again.

Then we can get back to the little discussion about the game plan and who asked for it to be simplified.........

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1081174

You know that I have been behind the Wilfs 100% since the took over, except for the one issue of not getting a GM, so I agree with you on all counts especially when you say my opinion is theory.

Of course its theory. But I still think I'm on track with that line of thinking.

So the Chillers the only one that deserves blame here huh. Seems his coaching was fine last year
    Was it fine? How do you define that? Wins? Loses? Who says his coaching was fine last year? Seems to me people were bitching about it too when we were winning.

IMO everything was clicking last year. We are a stacked team. We should be in the NFC Championship game. I judge it coaching on when things go bad. Injuries, etc. Truth is, he lost that locker room. Winning kept us together last year. Now we are losing. He failed to rally this team. Leslie did.

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1081179

So the Chillers the only one that deserves blame here huh. Seems his coaching was fine last year
    Was it fine? How do you define that? Wins? Loses? Who says his coaching was fine last year? Seems to me people were bitching about it too when we were winning.

IMO everything was clicking last year. We are a stacked team. We should be in the NFC Championship game. I judge it coaching on when things go bad. Injuries, etc. Truth is, he lost that locker room. Winning kept us together last year. Now we are losing. He failed to rally this team. Leslie did.
    Why did he fail in rallying the team? Don't we have leaders in the locker room that are supposed to help in that area as well?

Perhaps he failed cause one of the leaders in the locker room wasn't helping. Maybe he was hindering. Perhaps cause he had to much on his plate? :unsure:

Look, I'm ready to lay the blame solely at the Chillers feet if that is the case. To date, no one has given me anything to do that. Until then I am putting the blame on the following:

a. The HC.
    b. The Owner
    c. The players
    d. The Coaches.

Problem for me is there are a few on here who only want to blame the HC and that just doesn't make sense to me.

Edit: I forgot the FO pukes.

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1081182

Why did he fail in rallying the team? Don't we have leaders in the locker room that are supposed to help in that area as well?

Perhaps he failed cause one of the leaders in the locker room wasn't helping. Maybe he was hindering. Perhaps cause he had to much on his plate? :unsure:

Look, I'm ready to lay the blame solely at the Chillers feet if that is the case. To date, no one has given me anything to do that. Until then I am putting the blame on the following:

a. The HC.
    b. The Owner
    c. The players
    d. The Coaches.

Problem for me is there are a few on here who only want to blame the HC and that just doesn't make sense to me.

Who is putting blame solely on Chilly? I don't understand why you bring that up. I see the same shit in every post from you. LET ME BE CRYSTAL CLEAR! I have blamed Favre, I have blamed other players, I have blamed other coaches.

It seems like you never want to blame Chilly. What the hell does he do IYO? How does he not have responsibility for rallying the team? Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1081188

a. The HC.
    b. The Owner
    c. The players
    d. The Coaches.

Who is putting blame solely on Chilly? I don't understand why you bring that up. I see the same shit in every post from you. LET ME BE CRYSTAL CLEAR! I have blamed Favre, I have blamed other players, I have blamed other coaches.

It seems like you never want to blame Chilly. What the hell does he do IYO? How does he not have responsibility for rallying the team? Are you serious?
    What do you mean? I listed him first. Hell I'm blamed him at the beginning of the season for not making the Noodle show up for camp. I blamed him for not moving on after the first visit. I blamed him for running a soft camp. I blamed him for not fixing the DL.

What more can I blame him for?

All I'm hacking on the Noodle for is INT's and asking a followon question to you if you think he should have helped rally the team.

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1081191
    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1081188

a. The HC.
    b. The Owner
    c. The players
    d. The Coaches.

What do you mean? I listed him first. Hell I'm blamed him at the beginning of the season for not making the Noodle show up for camp. I blamed him for not moving on after the first visit. I blamed him for running a soft camp. I blamed him for not fixing the DL.

What more can I blame him for?

All I'm hacking on the Noodle for is INT's and asking a followon question to you if you think he should have helped rally the team.
    You blame him for all the wrong reasons. None of those are causing us to lose.