Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Vikings QB Tyler Thigpen to appear on ESPN2 - Up to 3 times this week

"evster" wrote:
    "seaniemck7" wrote:
    "mattitude615" wrote:
    i was watching this morning when he was on, and someone (i believe it was Jay Crawford) asked him who he was looking forward to meeting now that hes in the NFL....Tyler said he wanted to meet Brett Favre. I was very disappointed in him.
    I would like to meet Fav-re...

... then punch him in the face.
    That would definitely increase his publicity even more...

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Thigp---... OW! What the hell?"
    Yeah, then if Favre gets punched in the face, the media (esp. Madden) would use it to excuse any bad throw and/or INT he throws this season. "That interception was clearly caused by that time he got jabbed in the cheekbone 6 months ago. And he's forcing balls into triple coverage because he once knew somebody who passed away a decade ago."
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Come on really

Are you all telling me that you are gonna hold it against this kid because he happens to think Favreeeeeee was a good QB?

Next I a guess you will be telling me that every kid out there that wants to be a QB should be carefull who they idolize as they grow up because the just might:

A.
    Be good enough to play at the High School level. (Probably emulating that QB)
    B.
    Be good enough to play at the college level (Probably emulating that QB)
    B.
    Be good enough in college to get drafted by a team that might have fans that despise the guy you been emulating (I do buy the way).

Heaven forbid, then I guess your telling me when asked about what QB you liked or wanted to meet you should like and say.......HMMMM......

Think on it, what QB can I say so I don't piss off the new fan base.......HMMMMMM....... I know.....

No that won't work he played for the Bears......HMMMMMM.... Wait......Nope Dallas......

Seriously fellas.
    I can find this kind of drivel on the other web sites that don't have any credibilty.

The kid spoke the truth when asked a hard question. Leads me to believe that he is honest.
    If ever asked another hard question I will believe him based on answers like this.

Cut him indeed

The shame of it all. If he doesn't make the team it should be because he isn't good enough, not what QB's he would like to meet.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Come on really

Are you all telling me that you are gonna hold it against this kid because he happens to think Favreeeeeee was a good QB?

Next I a guess you will be telling me that every kid out there that wants to be a QB should be carefull who they idolize as they grow up because the just might:

A.
    Be good enough to play at the High School level. (Probably emulating that QB)
    B.
    Be good enough to play at the college level (Probably emulating that QB)
    B.
    Be good enough in college to get drafted by a team that might have fans that despise the guy you been emulating (I do buy the way).

Heaven forbid, then I guess your telling me when asked about what QB you liked or wanted to meet you should like and say.......HMMMM......

Think on it, what QB can I say so I don't piss off the new fan base.......HMMMMMM....... I know.....

No that won't work he played for the Bears......HMMMMMM.... Wait......Nope Dallas......

Seriously fellas.
    I can find this kind of drivel on the other web sites that don't have any credibilty.

The kid spoke the truth when asked a hard question. Leads me to believe that he is honest.
    If ever asked another hard question I will believe him based on answers like this.

Cut him indeed

The shame of it all. If he doesn't make the team it should be because he isn't good enough, not what QB's he would like to meet.
    Couldn't have put it better myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12