Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 109
  1. #21
    Barack Obama's Avatar
    Barack Obama is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    185

    Re: Vikings' QB situation of 2009

    SAGE RAGE!
    He sucks the least.
    ;D

  2. #22
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: Vikings' QB situation of 2009

    My vote is not one of the choices, but I think it is the logical choice.

    However comes in and earns the right to run our offense should be the starting quarterback.

  3. #23
    Big C is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    828

    Re: Vikings' QB situation of 2009

    I am tired of the TJ experiment. Hoping Sage starts this year and Booty starts next year.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

  4. #24
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Vikings' QB situation of 2009

    "Big" wrote:
    I am tired of the TJ experiment. Hoping Sage starts this year and Booty starts next year.
    Yes, let's quit an experiment to go with a failure. Rock solid logic.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  5. #25
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Vikings' QB situation of 2009

    "C" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:
    I am tired of the TJ experiment. Hoping Sage starts this year and Booty starts next year.
    Yes, let's quit an experiment to go with a failure. Rock solid logic.
    With all fairness, Sage hasn't proven to be a failure yet.
    He hasn't had the starting position and therefore has never been given a chance to be a failure.
    TJ on the other hand you can argue had his chance and thus far he has failed.
    I am not syaing one is better than the other however you can't say Sage is a failure and TJ is not.
    The only thing TJ has going for him over Sage is his youth and athleticism.

    Once preseason opens let the best man win.
    At this time as it has been mentioned on several occasions there is not enough proof on one side or the other who is better because there are too many variables to the situations and stats.

  6. #26
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Vikings' QB situation of 2009

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:
    I am tired of the TJ experiment. Hoping Sage starts this year and Booty starts next year.
    Yes, let's quit an experiment to go with a failure. Rock solid logic.
    With all fairness, Sage hasn't proven to be a failure yet.
    He hasn't had the starting position and therefore has never been given a chance to be a failure.
    TJ on the other hand you can argue had his chance and thus far he has failed.
    I am not syaing one is better than the other however you can't say Sage is a failure and TJ is not.
    The only thing TJ has going for him over Sage is his youth and athleticism.

    Once preseason opens let the best man win.
    At this time as it has been mentioned on several occasions there is not enough proof on one side or the other who is better because there are too many variables to the situations and stats.
    lol @ Jackson already failing.

    By your definition, Brees would have been a failure after 3 years too... worse than Jackson actually.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #27
    J_746 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5

    Re: Vikings' QB situation of 2009

    I can see Rosenfels starting the season.
    Pre-season will make for interesting viewing regarding the QB position, but I think Rosenfels will be the one chosen when it comes to the first game of the season.

  8. #28
    PackSux!'s Avatar
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,549

    Re: Vikings' QB situation of 2009

    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:
    I am tired of the TJ experiment. Hoping Sage starts this year and Booty starts next year.
    Yes, let's quit an experiment to go with a failure. Rock solid logic.
    With all fairness, Sage hasn't proven to be a failure yet.
    He hasn't had the starting position and therefore has never been given a chance to be a failure.
    TJ on the other hand you can argue had his chance and thus far he has failed.
    I am not syaing one is better than the other however you can't say Sage is a failure and TJ is not.
    The only thing TJ has going for him over Sage is his youth and athleticism.

    Once preseason opens let the best man win.
    At this time as it has been mentioned on several occasions there is not enough proof on one side or the other who is better because there are too many variables to the situations and stats.
    lol @ Jackson already failing.

    By your definition, Brees would have been a failure after 3 years too... worse than Jackson actually.
    Sure it took Brees a while to get good but Jackson isnt half the quarterback brees was or is.
    Jackson should not be compaired to any other quarterback besides A. Smith or Ryan leaf.

    Lets just keep giving Jackson years to learn and by the time he does we wont have anyone good left on the team.
    Now that is rock solid logic.

  9. #29
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Vikings' QB situation of 2009

    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:
    I am tired of the TJ experiment. Hoping Sage starts this year and Booty starts next year.
    Yes, let's quit an experiment to go with a failure. Rock solid logic.
    With all fairness, Sage hasn't proven to be a failure yet.
    He hasn't had the starting position and therefore has never been given a chance to be a failure.
    TJ on the other hand you can argue had his chance and thus far he has failed.
    I am not syaing one is better than the other however you can't say Sage is a failure and TJ is not.
    The only thing TJ has going for him over Sage is his youth and athleticism.

    Once preseason opens let the best man win.
    At this time as it has been mentioned on several occasions there is not enough proof on one side or the other who is better because there are too many variables to the situations and stats.
    lol @ Jackson already failing.

    By your definition, Brees would have been a failure after 3 years too... worse than Jackson actually.
    How so?
    How did you pull that out of your ass?
    I never said anything about Brees being a failure. How did you get that definition from what I said?
    If you are trying to compare Brees first 3 years to TJs first three years please show me the comparison.
    Show me your little stat that you will somehow try to skew to make your point.

  10. #30
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Vikings' QB situation of 2009

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:
    I am tired of the TJ experiment. Hoping Sage starts this year and Booty starts next year.
    Yes, let's quit an experiment to go with a failure. Rock solid logic.
    With all fairness, Sage hasn't proven to be a failure yet.
    He hasn't had the starting position and therefore has never been given a chance to be a failure.
    TJ on the other hand you can argue had his chance and thus far he has failed.
    I am not syaing one is better than the other however you can't say Sage is a failure and TJ is not.
    The only thing TJ has going for him over Sage is his youth and athleticism.

    Once preseason opens let the best man win.
    At this time as it has been mentioned on several occasions there is not enough proof on one side or the other who is better because there are too many variables to the situations and stats.
    lol @ Jackson already failing.

    By your definition, Brees would have been a failure after 3 years too... worse than Jackson actually.
    How so?
    How did you pull that out of your ass?
    I never said anything about Brees being a failure. How did you get that definition from what I said?
    If you are trying to compare Brees first 3 years to TJs first three years please show me the comparison.
    Show me your little stat that you will somehow try to skew to make your point.
    here is brees' nfl.com page
    http://www.nfl.com/players/drewbrees/profile?id=BRE229498

    heres jackson's
    http://www.nfl.com/players/tarvarisjackson/profile?id=JAC566507


    Thanks josdin00

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Fans need to keep an eye on this situation
    By A2-D8 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 11:40 AM
  2. Vikings RB Situation
    By blail in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 01:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •