Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Vikings: Program, Get Your Program

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

    Why would you post it there? It was irrelevant to the topic. :scratch:

    Pro Football Talk don't tink too much of us...../WHERE WILL QUINN LAND?
    i was attempting to post after that one lol, but fedje beat me to the punch

    (and i meant she, not he), also, yes i do have too many threads open
    Oh, Now your post makes sense! :lol:

    Thank's for thinking I'm cool! Tell my family that. :sign5:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  2. #12
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Vikings: Program, Get Your Program

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

    Why would you post it there? It was irrelevant to the topic. :scratch:

    Pro Football Talk don't tink too much of us...../WHERE WILL QUINN LAND?
    i was attempting to post after that one lol, but fedje beat me to the punch

    (and i meant she, not he), also, yes i do have too many threads open
    Oh, Now your post makes sense! :lol:

    Thank's for thinking I'm cool! Tell my family that. :sign5:
    Now if he could only get your gender right. :wink:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #13
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Vikings: Program, Get Your Program

    I CORRECTED MYSELF


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  4. #14
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Vikings: Program, Get Your Program

    "singersp" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

    Why would you post it there? It was irrelevant to the topic. :scratch:

    Pro Football Talk don't tink too much of us...../WHERE WILL QUINN LAND?
    i was attempting to post after that one lol, but fedje beat me to the punch

    (and i meant she, not he), also, yes i do have too many threads open
    Oh, Now your post makes sense! :lol:

    Thank's for thinking I'm cool! Tell my family that. :sign5:
    Now if he could only get your gender right. :wink:
    He missed the key trying to type so fast! :lol: He'd get it right if I had that name. :wink:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  5. #15
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Vikings: Program, Get Your Program

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

    Why would you post it there? It was irrelevant to the topic. :scratch:

    Pro Football Talk don't tink too much of us...../WHERE WILL QUINN LAND?
    i was attempting to post after that one lol, but fedje beat me to the punch

    (and i meant she, not he), also, yes i do have too many threads open
    Oh, Now your post makes sense! :lol:

    Thank's for thinking I'm cool! Tell my family that. :sign5:
    Now if he could only get your gender right. :wink:
    He missed the key trying to type so fast! :lol: He'd get it right if I had that name. :wink:
    :sign5:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Offseason Workout Program
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 03:04 PM
  2. Vikings continue offseason program
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 11:32 PM
  3. Vikings begin offseason program
    By cogitans in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 10:34 AM
  4. Six Vikings enroll in NFL business program
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 09:05 AM
  5. Vikings want to preserve, enhance league loan program
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 01:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •