Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46
  1. #41
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    I didn't have to because he had qualified where he got the numbers from.
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    Maybe. By nature we resist change, so anything new takes a little time to sink in. We already have people (not just on PP.O, but all over the 'tubes) who are talking about how the last design was better... apparently memories are short because some of those same people were complaining when the '05 design was released.

    Just like everybody's favorite QB is the back up, it seems like everybody's favorite jersey design was the previous one. .
    I don't see any links. Do you? I also don't see you asking for names of those who are talking about how the last design was better, links to the comments to where the fans are talking about how the last design was better or why NP feels those posters think the last design is better.

    Subsequently, I didn't see you asking for the list of people, their names & links to their comments, who, on PP.O or otherwise, complained when the '05 design was released.
    Last edited by singersp; 09-01-2013 at 09:11 AM.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #42
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,506
    OMG, did I just read all of that quibbling? Fell into the trap again...shame on me

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  3. #43
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,599
    Blog Entries
    1
    sigh...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #44
    Vikefan05's Avatar
    Vikefan05 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    335
    the good news...1 week to the regular season! I'm sooo done with preseason...
    Its better to lose the first game than the last one.

  5. #45
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    sigh...
    That's what I thought when PF, VG & yourself replied to my original response.

    Perhaps now you can see how ridiculous the original nit-picking was.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #46
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,734
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    That's what I thought when PF, VG & yourself replied to my original response.

    Perhaps now you can see how ridiculous the original nit-picking was.
    I do now


Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •