Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: vikings poll at nfl.com

K.Camp BABY !!! The "Thugger from down Under in ATL" is gonna have a monster YEAR !! ok, ok ... i just gotta stick with my boy, he messed up but he's been my boy since he joined the Vikes. Shoot, I've been a Vikes fan since 77', gotta stay loyal man, through thick and thin.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Another Nate Vote here also, but I have a feeling TT is going to step up for us.......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

danimal292 is offline Rookie

I'll go wild card and say travis taylor... i think he'll surprise some people.
    anyone else not a huge fan of m. robinson? dont know why i just feel like his attitude kinda sucks.

-danimal

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

NATE NATE!!!!

Thank you Josdin for the sig

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

danimal ... i agree about m.rob,he either cant do what he used to physically or doesnt care. just his body language and to me doesnt look like he's having any fun. i was excited when we picked him up, but who know maybe this year he'll explode on us with a monster year. time will tell....

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

"mnjamie" wrote:
    danimal ... i agree about m.rob,he either cant do what he used to physically or doesnt care. just his body language and to me doesnt look like he's having any fun. i was excited when we picked him up, but who know maybe this year he'll explode on us with a monster year. time will tell....
    I agree, sometimes it looks like he doesn't want to be out there. I like Robinson, but he has to be more productive on a consistent basis.

I voted Nate, by the way.

danimal292 is offline Rookie

jamie- yea.. definitely the body language... he's talented, but I just feel like he goes through the motions. He sure can snag a jump ball though.
    I'm VERY excited that Kleinsasser is back. Ugliest dude in the NFL but he's a gritty sob.

-danimal

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Another vote for Nate.

I think Robinson has played most of his career believing that he is fragile. I think all the injuries that he had early in his career with the Bears got into his head. He's started to show some signs of getting rid of that mindset, but it's gonna take time, and I'm not sure he has the time. He's going into his 8th year of a career riddled with injuries. I don't think he's ever going to be better than what he is right now. I hope I'm wrong.

Taylor - I don't know about him. I haven't seen him play enough to know if his lack of production was due to a lack of talent on his part, or a lack of talent around him in Baltimore.

Williamson - He should be able to stretch the field for the Vikings this year, and make some impressive plays. However, he is a rookie WR, so I wouldn't expect too many catches from him, certainly not enough to lead the team.

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

"danimal292" wrote:
    jamie- yea.. definitely the body language... he's talented, but I just feel like he goes through the motions. He sure can snag a jump ball though.
    I'm VERY excited that Kleinsasser is back. Ugliest dude in the NFL but he's a gritty sob.

-danimal
    No doubt it's the body language. But him and Daunte in the red zone=TD. Dont be suprised if he has 10+ TD's though.

With Jimmy K. coming back, our running game will be one of the best (hence the sig).

Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

Burleson!! I love the man.. hopefully Troy will surprise everyone and prove that he was worth the number 7 pick, I would like to see that, but give it 2 or three years then he'll be a number one..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast