Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Vikings Playoff tickets go on sale in 6-8 weeks...

"singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    Let's go with the optimism.
    Its better than being a nagging whiner over the same point week in and week out.

There is this whole big thing called a football team on a win streak, no matter how godawful ugly it was.

Let's see how it plays out.

I am more curious now than anything.
    This season has some weird pooh written all over it.
    Yes it does.
    NE only scoring 89 points through 5 games, Dallas beaten by Arizona and now losing Romo for a month, Atlanta and Arizona both have winning records...

Anything can happen this season.
    I absolutely believe that the Vikings have a legitimate shot at the NFC North title.
    But what after that? The way they have been playing they also have a legitimate shot at being on the losing end of yet another 41-0 doughnut
    WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHH WHAHH :'( :'( :'( :'(

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    Its better than being a nagging whiner over the same point week in and week out.

There is this whole big thing called a football team on a win streak, no matter how godawful ugly it was.

Yes it does.
    NE only scoring 89 points through 5 games, Dallas beaten by Arizona and now losing Romo for a month, Atlanta and Arizona both have winning records...

I absolutely believe that the Vikings have a legitimate shot at the NFC North title.
    But what after that? The way they have been playing they also have a legitimate shot at being on the losing end of yet another 41-0 doughnut
    Nah.
    The problem with the Vikings is that they play up or down to the level of their opponent.
    Considering the wild card will almost certainly come from the NFC East, they will likely be favorites even though it is in our house.
    But on any given Sunday... just ask the 1998 Falcons.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

Yes it does.

Nah.
    The problem with the Vikings is that they play up or down to the level of their opponent.
    Considering the wild card will almost certainly come from the NFC East, they will likely be favorites even though it is in our house.
    But on any given Sunday... just ask the 1998 Falcons.
    I fully believe that this team--inconsistently mediocre to downright awful--could still beat any team in the NFC South or the NFC West, even the Cards (did I really just type that?).

I do fear the East, however. It is from there that this year's Superbowl champion cometh.

Still, I certainly would not complain if we made it to the NFC championship game, even if we lost. As far as I'm concerned, the more Vikings game that I get to watch this year the better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12