Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Vikings' picks...Bono has to admit it...

All I have to say is CONGRATS thusfar on your Viking picks in the draft. Wow! I'm at work right now (as usual)...one of my co-workers a while earlier was stating how -even though he's a Packer Backer -he feels like the Vikings are going to be very good this coming season. There were even sounds of a possible super bowl debut for the Vikings. Pretty scary for us Packer Backers, but, hey, all signs lead to the Lombardi Trophy. I have to admit it, the Vikings are looking PRETTY GOOD IN BONO'S EYES!! Hey, it's about, eh? Viking lovers deserve something to FINALY cheer about. It's about time the Vikings took home Lombardi, eh?!!!
    Furthermore, one of my other co-workers predicted that the Packers would finish like fourth in the division...outlook not looking good for my boys. I can't believe that actually picked a WR in the second round. What was that? Sure, Ferguson can be a little iffy for this coming season, but we should be GREATLY focusing on our ever dissolving defense!!! Leave the offense alone (outside of maybe one good OL). No need to twurk with it. Favre'll take care of EVERYTHING!. I am glad, however, about the QB my boys got in the first round: Rodgers!!! I can't believe this guy wasn't picked higher? A loss for San Fran. and the other 22 teams who let him slip by. KUDOS for the Packers for getting their future QB for after Favre calls it quits!!!!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

404 is offline Rookie

Re: Vikings' picks...Bono has to admit it...

Why is a packer fan on draft day hanging out on a Vikings forum :roll:
    da441406927a7aa8c47d42e2a95977b4

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"404" wrote:
    Why is a packer fan on draft day hanging out on a Vikings forum :roll:
    Because we welcome fans of every team.

Bono is not too bad. He had a good post too, gave us some props.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

finally a packer fn that will admit to something. sometimes I think that Los, Jwalk are the only partly sane packer fans. You may be on the list soon.

"bono" wrote:
    All I have to say is CONGRATS thusfar on your Viking picks in the draft. Wow! I'm at work right now (as usual)...one of my co-workers a while earlier was stating how -even though he's a Packer Backer -he feels like the Vikings are going to be very good this coming season. There were even sounds of a possible super bowl debut for the Vikings. Pretty scary for us Packer Backers, but, hey, all signs lead to the Lombardi Trophy. I have to admit it, the Vikings are looking PRETTY GOOD IN BONO'S EYES!! Hey, it's about, eh? Viking lovers deserve something to FINALY cheer about. It's about time the Vikings took home Lombardi, eh?!!!
    Furthermore, one of my other co-workers predicted that the Packers would finish like fourth in the division...outlook not looking good for my boys. I can't believe that actually picked a WR in the second round. What was that? Sure, Ferguson can be a little iffy for this coming season, but we should be GREATLY focusing on our ever dissolving defense!!! Leave the offense alone (outside of maybe one good OL). No need to twurk with it. Favre'll take care of EVERYTHING!. I am glad, however, about the QB my boys got in the first round: Rodgers!!! I can't believe this guy wasn't picked higher? A loss for San Fran. and the other 22 teams who let him slip by. KUDOS for the Packers for getting their future QB for after Favre calls it quits!!!!
    here ,here, thank you for your humbleness, and may the nfc north cellar be kind to you. tell the truth i think it all cap management . where the pack is now suffering cap problems from years past , the vikes are now enjoying the money red had been so frugal with .

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"bono" wrote:
    Good Post! :grin:

Go vikes!!

Obviously, you don't know me, kiddo!
    Let me introduce myself: My name is BonoSugaRay, but folks around here know me as Bono.
    Why am I (a packer backer) here during draft day? The same reason why I'm here during any other time: I WANT TO.
    Besides, it's not like i'm clowing your beloved Vikings. I came to post props to your boys for the GREAT moves they've made thus far in the draft. Anything remotely wrong with that?

purplepeopleeater,
    where have you been all this time? Do you not recognize me? I'm Bono. I always try to be fair when it comes to the Vikings. I don't hate. Ask some of the other Viking Lovers in here about some of my posts regarding the Vikings. I try to give them props whenever it's due. Remember this past playoffs betwix your boys and mine? Mine lost!!! Did I, or didn't I come in here and give props to the Vikings (while vomiting all over my Packers)for the terrific job they did? YES!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    purplepeopleeater,
    where have you been all this time? Do you not recognize me? I'm Bono. I always try to be fair when it comes to the Vikings. I don't hate. Ask some of the other Viking Lovers in here about some of my posts regarding the Vikings. I try to give them props whenever it's due. Remember this past playoffs betwix your boys and mine? Mine lost!!! Did I, or didn't I come in here and give props to the Vikings (while vomiting all over my Packers)for the terrific job they did? YES!
    I wasn't critisizing (sp) you but complimenting you. You don't come across a fair packer fan avery day. For that matter, you don't come across a fair viking fan every day either...

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Bono has his moments. I think he attended the LosAngelis school of visiting fans. High success rates for graduates from that program.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast