COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings Pick Up Four 4th Round Picks And Cash

http://www.serioussportsnewsnetwork.com/2007/12/nfl-teams-sponsor-peterson-cloning-experiment.html
    [size=14pt]NFL teams sponsor Peterson cloning experiment
    [/size]

MINNEAPOLIS, MN — SSNN has received word that at least four NFL teams have reached an agreement with the Minnesota Vikings to attempt to clone Adrian Peterson. NFL organizations in Houston, Green Bay, Atlanta and Miami have confirmed their involvement.

“This is a classic case of technology being in sync with buyer demand,” Houston GM Bob McNair told SSNN. “To be given the opportunity to bring in a talent just like Peterson – even if that happens 20 years down the line – is too good to pass up.”

While many considered Peterson to be a unique talent, few could have predicted exploits that include setting the NFL’s single-game rushing record, along with multiple 200-yard rushing games.

“The kid is a monster,” Green Bay quarterback Brett Favre said. “Any team would love to have him, or someone just like him.”

The four teams involved in the cloning project have agreed to give the Vikings their fourth-round draft picks, along with an undisclosed financial contribution. If all goes according to plan, clones of Peterson will hit the petri dish by the end of the year and be ready for game action heading into the 2029-30 NFL season.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings Pick Up Four 4th Round Picks And Cash

Way funny.
    You got me good with that one.
    Can you imagine what Spielmen (not the Chiller) could do with 5 4th round picks?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

MindFreak is offline Starter

Re: Vikings Pick Up Four 4th Round Picks And Cash

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Way funny.
    You got me good with that one.
    Can you imagine what Spielmen (not the Chiller) could do with 5 4th round picks?
    Not sure i want Spielman with all that day 2 talent to pick from. Steal Thompson for the day 2 picks, since he's good at that, just not good at day 1 talent (Justine Harrell, Brandon Jackson) and the beat goes on
    You can't be let down if you don't expect the world