Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80
  1. #11
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    lol, idk how real this story sounds anyways.

    Altho, a friend of mine who met Adrian Peterson when he was here in Mankato (he's a huge OK fan, only became a vikings fan because of AP) at a gas station, went up to get a picture with him and just introduce himself.
    Adrian then turned to him and his friends and said "hey, want to make some cash?" and gave them $100 to clean his rims, lol


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  2. #12
    mblack76's Avatar
    mblack76 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    412

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "mblack76" wrote:
    I know who the player was and it wasn't Dwight Smith.
    How do you know, and why wont you say?
    Cos I have insider info (close to the source and seen tangible evidence) and also cos the name would stir a bit of controversy. Lets just say its a player on the offense.

  3. #13
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    "mblack76" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "mblack76" wrote:
    I know who the player was and it wasn't Dwight Smith.
    How do you know, and why wont you say?
    Cos I have insider info (close to the source and seen tangible evidence) and also cos the name would stir a bit of controversy. Lets just say its a player on the offense.
    Twill? no he wasn't in minny today right?
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  4. #14
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    "mblack76" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "mblack76" wrote:
    I know who the player was and it wasn't Dwight Smith.
    How do you know, and why wont you say?
    Cos I have insider info (close to the source and seen tangible evidence) and also cos the name would stir a bit of controversy. Lets just say its a player on the offense.
    Sidney Rice.

  5. #15
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    Now i really want to know who it was... wade?


  6. #16
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    It could be from TJ to Wade to CT please tell or don't say anything at all
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  7. #17
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    I'm betting on TJ
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  8. #18
    vikingTurf's Avatar
    vikingTurf is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    134

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    chester taylor

  9. #19
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    im betting on BB

  10. #20
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    chester taylor
    he has been known to have a temper, remember he gave McKinnie stitches cuz he threw a chair at another player, same thing that happened once in Baltimore

    lol, i like stirring shit up


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •