Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80
  1. #1
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Vikings at Perkins

    This story is floating around the internet and was reported on KFAN this morning. Don't know if it's true. Apparently the guy telling it is a producer from KFAN and admiittly knows nothing about football.
    I guess Hawkey was having breakfast at Perkins and he said there were 2 Vikings Players there.
    One he wouldn't name because the guy was being an a**hole to the waitress.
    He said 2 tables dined and dashed, right after that, the unnamed Vikings player was being a jerk to the waitress because she had gotten side tracked by the tables running out on thier bill and forgot something for their table.
    The other Viking, Hawkey couldn't tell who he was because he was wearing a hat, then got up went over to the server, apologized for the jerk, paid for both of the table's that ran out, then gave the waitress another $20 tip and a hug.
    He then left.
    The waitress nor Hawkey knew who the player was.
    The next morning Hawkey was at the same Perkins and asked the waitress if she ever figured out who that Viking was.
    She said he had forgotten his cell phone in the restaurant and came back in to get it after Hawkey left.
    You guessed it, the guy was Adrian Peterson.
    It's getting really hard to not like this kid.
    I don't care who you cheer for
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  2. #2
    vikingTurf's Avatar
    vikingTurf is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    134

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    This story is floating around the internet and was reported on KFAN this morning. Don't know if it's true. Apparently the guy tell it is a producer from KFAN and admiittly know nothing about football.
    I guess Hawkey was having breakfast at Perkins and he said there were 2 Vikings Players there.
    One he wouldn't name because the guy was being an a**hole to the waitress.
    He said 2 tables dined and dashed, right after that, the unnamed Vikings player was being a jerk to the waitress because she had gotten side tracked by the tables running out on thier bill and forgot something for their table.
    The other Viking, Hawkey couldn't tell who he was because he was wearing a hat, then got up went over to the server, apologized for the jerk, paid for both of the table's that ran out, then gave the waitress another $20 tip and a hug.
    He then left.
    The waitress nor Hawkey knew who the player was.
    The next morning Hawkey was at the same Perkins and asked the waitress if she ever figured out who that Viking was.
    She said he had forgotten his cell phone in the restaurant and came back in to get it after Hawkey left.
    You guessed it, the guy was Adrian Peterson.
    It's getting really hard to not like this kid.
    I don't care who you cheer for
    So peterson was the guy who paid the bills and gave the hug? wonder who the a**hole player was.

  3. #3
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    Class act unlike the other Vike who was with him.. wonder who that was ?
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  4. #4
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    Just a guess------->Dwight Smith

    i hope they draft a safety or two and get rid of that putz.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  5. #5
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    Just a guess------->Dwight Smith

    i hope they draft a safety or two and get rid of that putz.
    We don't even know who it is, so why are you already bashing him and hoping for a replacement?

  6. #6
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    "baumy300" wrote:
    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    Just a guess------->Dwight Smith

    i hope they draft a safety or two and get rid of that putz.
    We don't even know who it is, so why are you already bashing him and hoping for a replacement?
    Because I do not like Dwight Smith and the role he fills on this team i.e. team douchebag.

    He let Hester get past him against the Bears to tie the game, he hit LT late last week, he is old and slow and talks too much crap without backing it up.
    I would like Tank to start over him asap.


    Does that answer your question?
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  7. #7
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    I don't know if I completely buy this story. Seems a little fishy. Maybe it belongs in the "Adrian Peterson Facts" thread.

    If it is exactly as described, wow!!!

  8. #8
    mblack76's Avatar
    mblack76 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    412

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    I know who the player was and it wasn't Dwight Smith.

  9. #9
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,532

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    "mblack76" wrote:
    I know who the player was and it wasn't Dwight Smith.
    Ryan "I should have been a" Cook?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  10. #10
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re: Vikings at Perkins

    "mblack76" wrote:
    I know who the player was and it wasn't Dwight Smith.
    How do you know, and why wont you say?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •