Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

vikings pending sale

RJ you have a girl that lives in AZ? That's a good distance to keep a girl cuz whenever you see her you must get to.... oops family board nevermind!! How about those Vikings!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

vikings pending sale

Yeah, she lives in AZ. It sucks! She was my neighbor too, but then she had to move so I went from seeing her everyday to seeing her very little.

Also, I'm only 15 and her parents don't really trust us so no.

desertviking is offline Training Camp

vikings pending sale

RJ you are correct it is not 112 degrees every day down here. It can be any where from 100 to 120 wich yes 120 does happen. And a dry heat is a farse!!! I have lived here for 10 years and if you think 112 or even 105 degrees in a dry heat is good then stick your head in a oven at 110 degrees and tell me how comfortable it is!!! I am not trying to slam on you in any way but we only average about 13 days of rain a year and we have not had a recored high temp under 100 dergrees since late May. But that is what you live with down here. I could not imagine living in living in sub zero weather my blood is to thin!!! Actually I have just become a ninny to the cold !!!

And It would have been great if you could have been here for that game even with the loss. I try to explain it to people and the only way is to imagine a sea of purple flages dominating every parking lot and only a scattered few red shirts through the stadium.

PurplePatAs far as the rumor goes that I put up earlier today I was just throwing some gossip from the desert. And I believe that I stated that twice in the conversation. To tell you the truth when I woke up this morning being called a A-Hole from some one I have never conversed with I thought it would make him feel better if I posted somthing on his topic. You know you have to sensitive to the severly disfunctional moma's boys of the world
    Are You Going To Bark All Day Little Doggie????
    Or Are You Going To Bite???

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

vikings pending sale

"desertviking" wrote:
    RJ you are correct it is not 112 degrees every day down here. It can be any where from 100 to 120 wich yes 120 does happen. And a dry heat is a farse!!! I have lived here for 10 years and if you think 112 or even 105 degrees in a dry heat is good then stick your head in a oven at 110 degrees and tell me how comfortable it is!!! I am not trying to slam on you in any way but we only average about 13 days of rain a year and we have not had a recored high temp under 100 dergrees since late May. But that is what you live with down here. I could not imagine living in living in sub zero weather my blood is to thin!!! Actually I have just become a ninny to the cold !!!

And It would have been great if you could have been here for that game even with the loss. I try to explain it to people and the only way is to imagine a sea of purple flages dominating every parking lot and only a scattered few red shirts through the stadium.

PurplePatAs far as the rumor goes that I put up earlier today I was just throwing some gossip from the desert. And I believe that I stated that twice in the conversation. To tell you the truth when I woke up this morning being called a A-Hole from some one I have never conversed with I thought it would make him feel better if I posted somthing on his topic. You know you have to sensitive to the severly disfunctional moma's boys of the world
    Actually, I said 100 was not bad. I actually liked it as long as I wasn't outside for a long time with out being in the pool. I've heard that the 10 degrees from 100-110 is a huge difference and I'm sure it is. All I was saying was 100 with a dry heat is more comfortable than 80 here. At least that's what I think.

vikings pending sale

All I was saying was 100 with a dry heat is more comfortable than 80 here. At least that's what I think.

Agreed I do remember some of the summers in Minn and in Oregon. when it is 75-80 degrees with 30-35 percent humidity It is not very kind at all!!!!! :thumbright:

vikings pending sale

OOOPS DID THAT BACKWARDS!!!
    SEE THE HEAT DOE FRY OUR BRAINS!!!LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12