Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings: Painful past - Super drought

You who know me, already know what I'm about to say.....

HELL YA WE CAN GET THERE THIS SEASON
    ;D

In all honesty and in my heart and mind, I believe we have as good a chance as any good team in the NFC to make it to the Super Bowl THIS YEAR!

Our head coach is strong and knows what he wants to do..

His assistants have solid resumes and some are even on the young side and full of piss and vinegar..

Our owener has shown he is willing to back all his coaches in there needs and decisions.

Our O starts with QB, and I know we have one of the smartest and disciplined QB's in the league, not to mention he's been in the Big One before and won.
    So he knows what it takes and Childress's new Offensive System is a perfect fit for him.

Our WR's and RB may not be a stable of big names, but it's a stable full of hard workers and seems they like to play with eachother on a professional level.....They will get their jobs done with Brad leading them.

Our O line.....What can I say?
    I think it's going to be the best in the NFL by mid season.

Jumping to D,
    and starting with that Line........ This I see as the strongest point in the whole team....Our D line is awesome, can't say enough about them..

Our linebackers are now in a system that will let them shine, all athletic and fast.....thats what the Tampa-2 feeds on...Or should I say as Dungy said, " The Minnesota-2"
    ;D ;D ;D

Our D backs and Safetys, could start for any team out there, again we will be ranked high with them in the league.

Our Fieldgoal kicker and Punter, again, two of the best in the league at this time......

Speical Teams, I feel we will be solid there also, having seen the solid depth we had at camp in most all positions..

So if someone ask me, do you think you can make it to the Super Bowl this season, I say,

DAM RIGHT WE CAN ! And WIN IT TO !

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Re: Vikings: Painful past - Super drought

I'll agree with Ned. This team could be very good with the amount of talent that is on it. You know owners and coaches are pushing to go as far as they can with BJ, which will be in the next 2 seasons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12