Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    davike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Vikings-Packers open season on Monday night

I CAN'T WAIT!!....to hear all the talk afterwards....that they might not have gotten blown out if they had Favre

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

says the entire schedule wont be released..thats all im concerned about cuz i have 2 trips to plan to see them play
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

aaeyers is offline Pro-Bowler

I don't think there would be anything more satisfying than seeing Phat Pat crumple Aaron Rodgers in the 4th quarter to seal the win.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Anyone afraid?
    :-\
    We say a lot of unique fronts to end the season and our defense is going to be trying to gel.
    I wish it wasn't a develpment game and we were playing a team like Atlanta again.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"olson_10" wrote:
    says the entire schedule wont be released..thats all im concerned about cuz i have 2 trips to plan to see them play
    Not until May

davike is offline Team Alumni

"aaeyers" wrote:

I don't think there would be anything more satisfying than seeing Phat Pat crumple Aaron Rodgers in the 4th quarter to seal the win.
    I think it would be even more satisfying to watch the Vikes pull way ahead in the first and then be able to sit back, drink, watch Aaron Rodgers and their offense struggle, and watch the Vikes pull away....

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Mr" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    Not until May
    Should be earlier than May.
    Most reports are that it will be late next week.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"davike" wrote:
    "aaeyers" wrote:

I think it would be even more satisfying to watch the Vikes pull way ahead in the first and then be able to sit back, drink, watch Aaron Rodgers and their offense struggle, and watch the Vikes pull away....
    Or the deep secret fears of every person writing off Rogers already is seen, and the Packers pull away in the first quarter.

I'm cheering for the Vikings to kick the crap out of the Packers, but I'm not going to write this one off in the least.
    Believe it or not Favre wasn't the only reason the Pack was winning last year.
    Although oddly enough all the people who made fun of Favre being responsible for winning all the games are now saying the Packers are going straight to the cellar without him.
    But I digress

Go Vikings.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"kevoncox" wrote:
    Anyone afraid?
    :-\
    We say a lot of unique fronts to end the season and our defense is going to be trying to gel.
    I wish it wasn't a develpment game and we were playing a team like Atlanta again.
    LMAO.
    And of course kevon tries to put a negative spin on it...

Am I afraid?
    Nope.
    GB and Aaron Rogers will be under a lot more pressure to win than we will.
    If we lose, it sucks, but not the end of the season by any means.
    [s]If[/s] When GB loses, you are going to see thousands of despondent cheeseheads jumping off from bridges because they don't think they can win without their great Fav-re...

I actually think that most teams would rather face Minnesota in the second half of 2008 - so they can see if the passing offense will be there or not.
    It is dangerous to stack the box on every play when the effectiveness of the passing game in unknown.
    But GB will have to do that to game plan against AD...

This is nothing but good for Minnesota.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Schutz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "aaeyers" wrote:

I'm cheering for the Vikings to kick the crap out of the Packers, but I'm not going to write this one off in the least.
    Believe it or not Favre wasn't the only reason the Pack was winning last year.
    Although oddly enough all the people who made fun of Favre being responsible for winning all the games are now saying the Packers are going straight to the cellar without him.
    But I digress

Go Vikings.
    I'm afraid Rodgers is the real deal and we have to deal with his butt for 8 more seasons

Or the deep secret fears of every person writing off Rogers already is seen, and the Packers pull away in the first quarter.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast