Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

VIKINGS OOZING SIX APPEAL?

From sportinglife.com;

[size=18px]VIKINGS OOZING SIX APPEAL? [/size]

The Minnesota Vikings are chasing a sixth straight victory with Brad Johnson at the helm when they host the St Louis Rams on Sunday.

Minnesota's season hit rock bottom on October 30, when the team lost Pro Bowl quarterback Daunte Culpepper for the rest of the season after he suffered torn knee ligaments in a 38-13 loss to the Carolina Panthers.

With a record of just 2-5, Johnson - a 12-year veteran who started his career in Minnesota - stepped in and led the Vikings to five straight victories, completing nearly 65% (87-for-134) of his passes over that stretch.

Johnson completed 17-of-23 passes for 256 yards and two touchdowns last Sunday in Minnesota's 21-16 triumph over the Detroit Lions.

Running back Michael Bennett is a probable inclusion after recovering from an ankle injury.

Fellow running back Mewelde Moore hurt his ankle last week but is not on the injury report this week and is likely to remain in the starting line-up.

St Louis quarterback Marc Bulger remains out with a shoulder injury and rookie Ryan Fitzpatrick will start in his place this weekend, despite former number two Jamie Martin (concussion) not being listed on the injury report.

Rams running back Steven Jackson (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday but is listed as probable and expected to play.

But if he misses out the Rams will get a blast from the past with Marshall Faulk stepping in to carry the load.

The Vikings lead the series 21-15-2.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

SamDawg84 Guest

Re: VIKINGS OOZING SIX APPEAL?

"singersp" wrote:
    From sportinglife.com;

[size=18px]VIKINGS OOZING SIX APPEAL? [/size]

The Minnesota Vikings are chasing a sixth straight victory with Brad Johnson at the helm when they host the St Louis Rams on Sunday.

Minnesota's season hit rock bottom on October 30, when the team lost Pro Bowl quarterback Daunte Culpepper for the rest of the season after he suffered torn knee ligaments in a 38-13 loss to the Carolina Panthers.

With a record of just 2-5, Johnson - a 12-year veteran who started his career in Minnesota - stepped in and led the Vikings to five straight victories, completing nearly 65% (87-for-134) of his passes over that stretch.

Johnson completed 17-of-23 passes for 256 yards and two touchdowns last Sunday in Minnesota's 21-16 triumph over the Detroit Lions.

Running back Michael Bennett is a probable inclusion after recovering from an ankle injury.

Fellow running back Mewelde Moore hurt his ankle last week but is not on the injury report this week and is likely to remain in the starting line-up.

St Louis quarterback Marc Bulger remains out with a shoulder injury and rookie Ryan Fitzpatrick will start in his place this weekend, despite former number two Jamie Martin (concussion) not being listed on the injury report.

Rams running back Steven Jackson (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday but is listed as probable and expected to play.

But if he misses out the Rams will get a blast from the past with Marshall Faulk stepping in to carry the load.

The Vikings lead the series 21-15-2.
    we should blitz newman and harris and raonall on patrick lol. i love to blitz linebackers

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Thank goodness. I thought this was another Love Boat article and you misspelled "Sex".

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Thank goodness. I thought this was another Love Boat article and you misspelled "Sex".
    LMAO! It's hard to misspell when you cut & paste!

I would venture to guess though that DCPologirl & WBL would agree that there are players on the team that are oozing with sex appeal.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

lol i though u misspelled "sex" too hahahaha

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

sex appeal? ooh that isnt what is says. meh i dont care then. lol
    We're bringing purple back.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

The title to the article doesn't make any sense to me. :???:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    LMAO! It's hard to misspell when you cut & paste!

I would venture to guess though that DCPologirl & WBL would agree that there are players on the team that are oozing with sex appeal.

Hahah oh ya think so huh? :wink:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    OR that the article was implying that the Viking players were merely "average" men at best...now THAT would definitely disappoint some of the ladies on this site! ops: :shock: :twisted:

I am pretty sure that the standard "it's not the size of the party boat, but the motion of the lake" jive is gonna soothe any of that disappointment either! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Don't get the title.. it's a pun.. psh..
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast