Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Statistically the staff likes to run behind Load more than any other lineman, but that doesn't mean the the G's shouldn't get credit as well.

Load can take his guy out all day, but if the G' doesn't get there to engage in the LB (or DB if the TE's has the LB) then AD just has another guy he has to make miss.

In the end, I think our G's ability to pull (Sully's as well) is extremely overlooked by all because they really focus on the area they are bit light and that is pass protection.
    Well at least you and I agree on the G not getting the credit he deserves, but I disagree on the "Load can take his guy out all day" belief. He's a good run blocker, but I believe he was over-hyped based off AD's yards.

Let's also not forget the TE that's blocking out there as well.
    Last edited by singersp; 04-25-2013 at 07:04 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    I think they if a stud G falls we will pull the trigger, especially on the big three, Warmack, Cooper and Warford, so get ready for some crap in your pants my friend!!
    Nope, no G gonna be drafted this year. The perceived need at G is a bad one. All we need on the OL is a backup to Sully if the surgery doesn't heal 100% and more importantly, reps as a unit.

In the end you don't build an OL by rotating new guys in each and every year. You find a group that can perform and stick with them. Thats what you'll see this year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Nope, no G gonna be drafted this year. The perceived need at G is a bad one. All we need on the OL is a backup to Sully if the surgery doesn't heal 100% and more importantly, reps as a unit.

In the end you don't build an OL by rotating new guys in each and every year. You find a group that can perform and stick with them. Thats what you'll see this year.
    Well, all I gotta say is keep those depends at arms length!! If they take PBA in any round there is a pretty good chance at a G or O-linemen that can play multiple positions being there.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Are you saying if Warmack falls all the way to #23 we wouldn't draft him? That would be crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a top ten talent and to get that kind of value at 23, I would say Speilman is an idiot!!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    If Warmack is sitting there with our first selection then Spielman wil draft him... in fear of Adrian Peterson killing him.

Just imagine Phil "The Load" Loadholt and Warmack on the one side of the offensive line... One of the biggest players in the NFL who has developed into one of the better run blockers teamed up with arguably the best run blocker that exists... Damn, I think I just crapped my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by HEY View Post
    If Warmack is sitting there with our first selection then Spielman wil draft him... in fear of Adrian Peterson killing him.

Just imagine Phil "The Load" Loadholt and Warmack on the one side of the offensive line... One of the biggest players in the NFL who has developed into one of the better run blockers teamed up with arguably the best run blocker that exists... Damn, I think I just crapped my pants.
    I'm with ya, I think we would have a big pants crappin party of gigantic proportions!! Here's to you and Marr crappin' your pants!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    I'm with ya, I think we would have a big pants crappin party of gigantic proportions!! Here's to you and Marr crappin' your pants!!
    I didn't even have to break out my "Depends" last night.

So much for the "Slide".
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123