Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Vikings’ Offensive Outlook

Our offense will be boring to watch, but possibly effective. If Chester can get his weight down, that is.

But for now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingNed" wrote:
    I'll be honest with you all,

I've been a Viking Fan for something like almost 40 years.....I'm very excited about all these changes on our offense and the new coaches we now have in place....

Coaches, with exception to Childress, are all young and hungry to prove. Childress himself, now has the chance to call the shots, and I think he is going to fill his role nicely for us..

With our new O line, as long as the play and jell well together, I think even I could run for a 1,000 yards this season... I'de prefer to run to the left side, very hard and behind those behemoths.....

With a WCO type O, I see our recievers doing very well, I really think K.Rob will shine along with Travis T.....Troy should also be one to watch coming off his rookie season which I thought he was under used and tested way to much..

I feel Chester Taylor and MM will be just fine and produce thru-out the season, espeicaly with TR at fullback next to them.....Our TE's are fine, with good hands and knowing how to find the seems and laying some wood when asked to...

I know QB is a big question for all, but I have a ton of faith and belive in Brad 100%.....He's a leader and knows how to play the game within his limits.....With a good line and weapons around him, he is just as dangerous as any of the big named QB's...

This is going to be an exciting season for sure...
    ROCK ON, NED!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:

I've been a Viking Fan for something like almost 40 years.....I'm very excited about all these changes on our offense and the new coaches we now have in place....

Coaches, with exception to Childress, are all young and hungry to prove. Childress himself, now has the chance to call the shots, and I think he is going to fill his role nicely for us..

With our new O line, as long as the play and jell well together, I think even I could run for a 1,000 yards this season... I'de prefer to run to the left side, very hard and behind those behemoths.....

With a WCO type O, I see our recievers doing very well, I really think K.Rob will shine along with Travis T.....Troy should also be one to watch coming off his rookie season which I thought he was under used and tested way to much..

I feel Chester Taylor and MM will be just fine and produce thru-out the season, espeicaly with TR at fullback next to them.....Our TE's are fine, with good hands and knowing how to find the seems and laying some wood when asked to...

I know QB is a big question for all, but I have a ton of faith and belive in Brad 100%.....He's a leader and knows how to play the game within his limits.....With a good line and weapons around him, he is just as dangerous as any of the big named QB's...

ROCK ON, NED!!!!
    I kind of like the part where he says, "i'll be honest with you."

It sort of makes it sound like he hasn't been honest with us in the past. :grin:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Braddock" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:

Lost me on that...
    My bad,

I ment to type, he wasn't played or tested enough, through out last seasons games...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12