Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12
  1. #11
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Vikings - Offensive mindgames - Bevell dialing right numbers

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I am so glad Bevell is calling the plays now, making up the game plan and the Chiller has nothing to do with any of it.

    Whew, what a relief to know that the HC has nothing to do with any of it or the success we have been having of late.

    He needs to just keep his ass in his office and let the coordinators do thier jobs without having any input.

    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    I get your point, but I can't even convince you that the playcalling has changed, so to convince you that Bevell has made a change for the better in the playcalling would be a waste of time.

    Funny how even though our passing game has been lackluster, no one is complaining about dink and dunk passes this year. Hmmmm.
    That's because Adrian Peterson is a god and makes the dink and dunk work.
    True.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  2. #12
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Vikings - Offensive mindgames - Bevell dialing right numbers

    "V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I am so glad Bevell is calling the plays now, making up the game plan and the Chiller has nothing to do with any of it.

    Whew, what a relief to know that the HC has nothing to do with any of it or the success we have been having of late.

    He needs to just keep his jiggly butt in his office and let the coordinators do thier jobs without having any input.

    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    I get your point, but I can't even convince you that the playcalling has changed, so to convince you that Bevell has made a change for the better in the playcalling would be a waste of time.

    Funny how even though our passing game has been lackluster, no one is complaining about dink and dunk passes this year. Hmmmm.
    OK, I'll give in a bit here.

    The play calling has changed only in the fact that things are starting to click (OL, WR's, RB's) allowing for the OC to expand the play calling a bit.

    In my opinion that doesn't mean the scheme has changed but rather the team is just executing.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Tenn. man arrested for allegedly drunk-dialing 911
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:09 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 02:49 AM
  3. Bevell impressed by Vikings QBs
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 04:47 AM
  4. The 10 Worst Kicks in NFL History: Numbers 10-6 & Numbers 5-1
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 11:30 PM
  5. Drunk dialing
    By DarrinNelsonguy in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 01:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •