singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings' offense needs a QB, RB & WR's

[size=13pt]The Minnesota Vikings' offense needs a quarterback, running back and receivers[/size]

Pioneer Press

Article Last Updated: 11/12/2007 11:55:34 PM CST

Through nine games, running back Adrian Peterson has accounted for 1,081 of the Vikings' 1,551 yards rushing and nine of their 15 offensive touchdowns, so his loss, even if only for a game or two, will have a huge impact. Who needs to step up until Peterson's right knee is game ready?....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Re: Vikings' offense needs a QB, RB & WR's

We don't need any more runners, Chester Taylor and Mewelde Moore will pick up their games in AD absence. We need the guys we have to step it up and show something of themselves. Tarvaris will have a chance the rest of the year to show he can stay healthy, and lead this team. Rice should be back, and those recievers need to step up themselves, or we defenantly need a upgrade.

I still hold hope for Tarvaris, and I think we need to draft a immediate impact O-lineman, and then find us a premier passrusher. If we had a passrush from our front four we'd be alot better. I like our guys, but we need constant pressure from our d-line and we have to find someone that forces the other team to worry, and scheme for. Someone who'll be a league leader or close in sacks annually. In short a PRO-Bowler at pass rushing.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Believe it or not, the Vikings are 3-2 this season in Jackson's starts
    That is a skewed stat right there.
    Just because he started is not a reflection on the outcome of the game.

A 50.6 passer rating didn't prove he is the franchise quarterback, but now he can't use Peterson as a crutch, and he can give management a better idea of his value.
    Meaning:
    A.
    We are fucked
    B.
    If ever there is going be a time to prove himself it is now.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]The Minnesota Vikings' offense needs a quarterback, running back and receivers[/size]

Pioneer Press

Article Last Updated: 11/12/2007 11:55:34 PM CST

Through nine games, running back Adrian Peterson has accounted for 1,081 of the Vikings' 1,551 yards rushing and nine of their 15 offensive touchdowns, so his loss, even if only for a game or two, will have a huge impact. Who needs to step up until Peterson's right knee is game ready?....

Our running game is not whats hurting us, and I have alot of faith in CT and MM to get the job done.
    CT is going to run with a chip on his shoulder, thats for sure.....This is one of the least of my worries for the team at this point....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"PurpleTide" wrote:

We don't need any more runners, Chester Taylor and Mewelde Moore will pick up their games in AD absence. We need the guys we have to step it up and show something of themselves. Tarvaris will have a chance the rest of the year to show he can stay healthy, and lead this team. Rice should be back, and those recievers need to step up themselves, or we defenantly need a upgrade.

I still hold hope for Tarvaris, and I think we need to draft a immediate impact O-lineman, and then find us a premier passrusher. If we had a passrush from our front four we'd be alot better. I like our guys, but we need constant pressure from our d-line and we have to find someone that forces the other team to worry, and scheme for. Someone who'll be a league leader or close in sacks annually. In short a PRO-Bowler at pass rushing.
    BINGO..........
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg