Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings - Now, real work begins

    "singersp" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Little Hitler has complete control of his regime.
    That's a little harsh, don't you think?

    =Z=
    It's obvious to me you didn't see the Childress' restrictions chase out Joe Senser thread.

    "Bleedspurple" wrote:

    I was talking to two Vikings alumni the other day (I work with a company that is a sponsor of the Vikes), and they were telling me about how the entire team hates Childress.
    I guess Brad limits the time alumni can be around the team and hang down at Winter Park.

    Needless to say this alumni was telling me he was talking to Brad Johnson last week and how low morale was, and it was aimed at the coach and not their record.
    The alumni and the team have nicknamed Childress "Little Hitler"
    .
    Your source is a psudo-anonymous poster who heard it from a couple of unnamed alumni who heard it from the entire team that they hate Childress and call him that?

    Well, I heard from my mother's friend's son who happens to know the ballboy that this isn't true. :

    Irregardless, I don't think Childress has earned a reference to one of the most evil and hated tyrants of all time who was responsible for millions of murders.
    It would be just as tasteless to refer to someone as "Little Osama".
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #12
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Vikings - Now, real work begins

    This whole "get a mew TE" thing is driving me crazy. Wiggy is an excellent TE, but because he doesn't fit the system, he was underused, and now mught be shown the door. It's totally ridiculous. A coach needs to identify the best players on his team and use them correctly. Wiggins' speed is his only average trait,. Is it too much to change the offensive scheme a little to incorporate him more?
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: Vikings - Now, real work begins

    "V-Unit" wrote:
    This whole "get a mew TE" thing is driving me crazy. Wiggy is an excellent TE, but because he doesn't fit the system, he was underused, and now mught be shown the door. It's totally ridiculous. A coach needs to identify the best players on his team and use them correctly. Wiggins' speed is his only average trait,. Is it too much to change the offensive scheme a little to incorporate him more?
    That's sounds logical, so it's safe to assume Childress won't do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Five questions for the Vikings as training camp begins
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:43 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 07:00 AM
  3. A real friend, a real American.
    By marcosMN in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 06:41 PM
  4. Vikings Lose, But Appear To Be For Real
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 02:31 AM
  5. Vikings on TV plus Vacation begins = Heaven
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 05:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •