singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings Notebook: WR Chris Jones Making the Adjustment

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings Notebook: WR Chris Jones Making the Adjustment

I like the long pass that TWill grabbed...BJ is gonna surprise some people with his arm!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

I really hope Chris Jones makes the team this year. I was following him last year in training camp, but he didn't make it. At least they kept him around so he can get another chance this year.

He seemed pretty sure-handed, and even though he doesn't have blazing speed, he could sure be a weapon in the offence's aresenal.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I like the long pass that TWill grabbed...BJ is gonna surprise some people with his arm!
    you should have seen it in person, we all saw him down field, a few people started getting up out of their seats hoping for it... then bam, deep ball down the field for a TD =)

Ben Leber made two outstanding plays in a short period of time. During live, full-team action, Leber busted up a run play by bursting through the middle of the line of scrimmage and disrupting a handoff. Seconds later, Leber knocked away a J.T. O'Sullivan pass intended for Richard Angulo that looked like a sure touchdown
    i forgot all about this... the play where he busted up the handoff was a terrific effort on his part, he was through the line in a second and in the back field - very pleased to see that

Ciatrick Fason may be searching for the aspirin bottle after fielding a hit from linebacker E.J. Henderson. Near the end of the practice, Henderson broke through the line of scrimmage and put a hit on Fason that could probably have been heard at Winter Park.
    haha.. everyones been talking about the hit that knocked off williamson's helmet.. the hard hits griffin's been laying down etc..

this was by far the most painful looking and sounding hit of the day - made a lot more noise then when longwells punts went over the net and smacked the score board =)

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

OOOOOOoooooooooo I have ants in my pants. I want this season bad!!! I want it to start and I want us to own everyone and I want to put the hurt on the Pack. We will single handedly give them another 4-12 record as we dismantle their team player by player. Muhahahahaha
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

hard hitting fast running.. ohhh i want more then ever to be able to watch games!!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Would be nice to see a lot of these long wide open bombs during the regular season.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    Ben Leber made two outstanding plays in a short period of time. During live, full-team action, Leber busted up a run play by bursting through the middle of the line of scrimmage and disrupting a handoff. Seconds later, Leber knocked away a J.T. O'Sullivan pass intended for Richard Angulo that looked like a sure touchdown
    i forgot all about this... the play where he busted up the handoff was a terrific effort on his part, he was through the line in a second and in the back field - very pleased to see that

Ciatrick Fason may be searching for the aspirin bottle after fielding a hit from linebacker E.J. Henderson. Near the end of the practice, Henderson broke through the line of scrimmage and put a hit on Fason that could probably have been heard at Winter Park.
    haha.. everyones been talking about the hit that knocked off williamson's helmet.. the hard hits griffin's been laying down etc..

this was by far the most painful looking and sounding hit of the day - made a lot more noise then when longwells punts went over the net and smacked the score board =)
    These plays were the defenders where breaking thru our front line, were they against our starting line or a second string line?

If it was against our starting front line, then our line protecting Brad isn't as wonderful as people are thinking.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"