Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Are the Vikings the NFL's best team?

"CulpepperViking16" wrote:
    The top 5 are Bengals, Vikings, Patriots, Saints, and Colts.

The bengals are heavily underrated in my opinion. They're 7-2, but should be 8-1. Since they're not, they've been able to stay out of the spotlight, but this team is dangerous. I still think the Vikings are #1, and most of that can be attributed to Favre (he makes receivers look better, dont' tell me TJ would be giving rice 200 yards a game)

The colts haven't lost a game, so I don't think they can look back and improve, which will hurt them later on....plus they're injury plagued as well.

Saints are a powerhouse waiting to fall into a slump. Defense isn't great and Sharper has won a couple of their games for them.

The Patriots are still a gol 'darnit good team. I expect them in the AFC championship if not further. screw the bad call. They know what they have and they know how to use it to their advantage
    Good stuff my friend.

Your comment on the Saints/Sharp makes me wonder what thier depth is like.
    I wonder if they could loose him for awhile and still win (ala Whinny).
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:

The bengals are heavily underrated in my opinion. They're 7-2, but should be 8-1. Since they're not, they've been able to stay out of the spotlight, but this team is dangerous. I still think the Vikings are #1, and most of that can be attributed to Favre (he makes receivers look better, dont' tell me TJ would be giving rice 200 yards a game)

The colts haven't lost a game, so I don't think they can look back and improve, which will hurt them later on....plus they're injury plagued as well.

Saints are a powerhouse waiting to fall into a slump. Defense isn't great and Sharper has won a couple of their games for them.

The Patriots are still a gol 'darnit good team. I expect them in the AFC championship if not further. screw the bad call. They know what they have and they know how to use it to their advantage
    Good stuff my friend.

Sharper was out last week, if you didn't know.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Good stuff my friend.

=Z=
    and they almost lost to a pathetic Rams team.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Good stuff My Farvish Friend.

=Z=
    His replacement picked Bulger at the goal line. For what it is worth it was Bulger.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Good stuff my friend.

=Z=
    shocking!
    one might go as far as saying he's a differencemaker and a key asset to their defense.

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Good stuff My Farvish Friend.

=Z=
    shocking!
    one might go as far as saying he's a differencemaker and a key asset to their defense.
    Fire Frazier!
    Chucklehead can't get the most out of his talent!
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Good stuff my friend.

I think you can blame this QB line:
    18 26 69.2 223 8.6 2 2 1 6 89.1 and the fumble by Colston more than anything the Saints defense did.

=Z=

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Good stuff my friend.

18 26 69.2 223 8.6 2 2 1 6 89.1 and the fumble by Colston more than anything the Saints defense did.

=Z=
    The Rams scored 23 points. Before that they averaged 10.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=CulpepperViking16 link=topic=54039.msg1018057#msg1018057 date=1258480105]

Good stuff my friend.

=Z=
    [/quote]

its the QB's fault.
    I mean, how could you possibly play good defense when your rating is only 89.1?

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=54039.msg1018061#msg1018061 date=1258480320]
    [quote author=CulpepperViking16 link=topic=54039.msg1018057#msg1018057 date=1258480105]

Good stuff my friend.

[/quote]

its the QB's fault.
    I mean, how could you possibly play good defense when your rating is only 89.1?
    [/quote]

2 picks and a fumble (by Colston).
    Only 1 turnover by their defense means -2 TO differential on the day.

Rather than sarcastically bleating, perhaps you could actually analyze and opine.

=Z=

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast