Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    I would like to see Rob Ryan get a chance. Bring a little excitement to our defense and possibly some to the offense, if he has been paying attention to Sean Peyton.

purpledoom is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by FuadFan View Post
    So as of now we are requesting the interviews of Todd Bowels, Dan Quinn, and Darrell Bevell

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...81829081391104

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/sta...85715305365504

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/s...97398753447936

Bowels is one we can hire right away or we'd be waiting for Seattle to lose.
    Lol did you see the two guys begging us to take Bevell ?

VikingsFan1234 is offline Starter
    I do not understand why the Vikings are interested in Darrell Beverell and Jack Del Rio? If the Vikings hire either Darrell or Jack, I would not be too happy

Same goes for Adam Gase too, I mean any coordinator would look good with Peyton

I am not impressed with the Vikings candaiates so far

Those are the 3 I heard that the Vikings are interested in, any other candiaties?
    Last edited by VikingsFan1234; 12-30-2013 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PackSux! View Post
    I would like to see Rob Ryan get a chance. Bring a little excitement to our defense and possibly some to the offense, if he has been paying attention to Sean Peyton.
    No thanks on Rob Ryan, he never shuts the hell up like his brother

Quote Originally Posted by VikingsFan1234 View Post
    No thanks on Rob Ryan, he never shuts the hell up like his brother
    And the keep quiet and show no emotion has worked the last 4 years?

Have you not noticed the coaches of the playoff teams this season? All besides Marvin Lewis that is. They all show emotion on the sidelines.

I don't know about you but I want a coach that shows emotion and speaks with passion on the field during the game. It shows a good example to the young players and even the vets of the league.

We need somebody who can FIRE UP these million dollar athletes we have on our team.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Have you not noticed the coaches of the playoff teams this season? All besides Marvin Lewis that is. They all show emotion on the sidelines.

I don't know about you but I want a coach that shows emotion and speaks with passion on the field during the game. It shows a good example to the young players and even the vets of the league.

We need somebody who can FIRE UP these million dollar athletes we have on our team.
    Nothing fires up these guys. Its a business not hire school. All the players love and fought for Fraiser. Tells me he motivated them in his own way. You don't always have to use a grenade to open a jar.

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    I understand not Jack DelRio but how bad was Bevell when he was hire he only got fired when Frazier took over he was the OC when we went to the NFC championship game he believe in a run first offense and might help us land a franchise QB

I do not understand why people want a coach that shows emotion? Look at Bud Grant, he does not show emotion and he took the Vikings to 4 Superbowls

Quote Originally Posted by VikingsFan1234 View Post
    I do not understand why people want a coach that shows emotion? Look at Bud Grant, he does not show emotion and he took the Vikings to 4 Superbowls
    Not sure how I should respond to that.

No knock on Mr. Grant, but I don't see the words Win or Won in there. Took is a great word as long as you are talking about a morning shit. I love when I can say that I took a great shit this morning.

Not sure how I should respond to that.

No knock on Mr. Grant, but I don't see the words Win or Won in there. Took is a great word as long as you are talking about a morning shit. I love when I can say that I took a great shit this morning.
    Umm okay

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast