Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

the vikings next head coach

I hope they dnt they need to hire Zimmer and draft Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA, to fix this defense, I hope they dnt hire Bevell Seattle offense really not that good to me and Wilson make a lot of plays and real good throws on tha run special player, tha offense didn't look that good wit Jackson

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Tom Powers: Vikings coach will be best of the rest

Tom Powers: Vikings coach will be best of the rest - TwinCities.com

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Tom Powers: Vikings coach will be best of the rest

Tom Powers: Vikings coach will be best of the rest - TwinCities.com
    big fucking surprise there..just like the FAs, we get the left overs or scraps!! something tells me they are going to get their coach on the cheap, and we'll be in the same boat as we've been in..we'll still suck. I hope I am wrong!!

rockymtdan is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by 313zoe View Post
    I hope they dnt they need to hire Zimmer and draft Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA, to fix this defense, I hope they dnt hire Bevell Seattle offense really not that good to me and Wilson make a lot of plays and real good throws on tha run special player, tha offense didn't look that good wit Jackson
    Bevell has only looked good when he has had a top flight QB. Do we really give him credit for Faver or Wilson? Did he have a say in drafting Wilson? If they did sign him
    I would not feel real good going into next year hoping he could be the guy.
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockymtdan View Post
    Bevell has only looked good when he has had a top flight QB. Do we really give him credit for Faver or Wilson? Did he have a say in drafting Wilson? If they did sign him
    I would not feel real good going into next year hoping he could be the guy.
    Bevell could bring a seamless transition for the offense by bringing his own version of the three and out offensive scheme !

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    The reason why I think the Vikings will hire a good HC is because they HAVE TO.... We are coming off a very disappointing season, no clear QB, the fans are pissed off, and they will be playing outside for the next 2 seasons, then heading into the new stadium where they NEED to put asses into the seats.

If they go with some lame ass HC and they don't turn this around quickly, they will be cutting their own throats. Another reason why they have to get a franchise QB in this draft. Who better than the electric Johnny Manziel?

Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    The reason why I think the Vikings will hire a good HC is because they HAVE TO.... We are coming off a very disappointing season, no clear QB, the fans are pissed off, and they will be playing outside for the next 2 seasons, then heading into the new stadium where they NEED to put asses into the seats.

If they go with some lame ass HC and they don't turn this around quickly, they will be cutting their own throats. Another reason why they have to get a franchise QB in this draft. Who better than the electric Johnny Manziel?
    as much as Id like to see Manziel here, I think he will be gone in the top 5, fucking Speilman better hire the right HC, or its his ass that will walking next!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    as much as Id like to see Manziel here, I think he will be gone in the top 5, fucking Speilman better hire the right HC, or its his ass that will walking next!
    He could very well be, however that will depend on what the Texans and Rams do. If the Texans trade out, then a team could be moving up to take a defensive player. We know the Rams aren't going QB, and with Bridgewater, Manziel, Bortles, and Carr all being potential 1st rd picks, he could still be there for us. I also don't understand how AJ McCarron is not mentioned as a 1st rd pick. I would be happy with Bridgewater, Manziel, Bortles, or McCarron to be honest.

I see McCarron as a game manager, like Squander, only better, which isn't saying much

rockymtdan is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Bevell could bring a seamless transition for the offense by bringing his own version of the three and out offensive scheme !
    yep
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast