Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    rockymtdan is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingsFan1234 View Post
    I would love to bring back Childress and I liked him, I think he was just fired too early
    He did not seem to be able to adjust his evil genius plan to the players he had. Maybe given more time he would have gotten all the peaces in place, but that only work until player get hurt and you need to adjust play calling.
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Parcells says Zimmer would make good Vikings coach

Parcells says Zimmer would make good Vikings coach | Star Tribune
    For those looking for a bit more animation from our head coach, Zimmer appears to fit the bill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxLLqLIutuA

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I do like the idea of Zimmer. He had a pretty decent D in Cincy, and should be able to turn ours around. A couple good draft picks and we could be quite the team going forward.

Add another to the Zimmer wagon. I think he'd be a great fit for the vikes next HC. The guy has been around the NFL for a long time while leading some very dominant defensive squads along the way.

I like his fire, actually shows emotion with his apparent sailor mouth, but still very respected by the players. No more Frazier "deer in headlights" blank stare...

On the other hand I wouldn't mind a more offensive minded coach either.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

rockymtdan is offline Rookie
    I dont see anyway around spending most of our money on D this year.
    So maybe with Zimmer we get the purple people eaters and Dilfer to lead the offense. Superbowl!!!!
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

VikingsFan1234 is offline Starter
    Well, it is about time! Horton gave a sucky interview so the Vikings prefer Bowles over Horton, I thought the Vikings would be impressed with every interview!

I hope Zimmer interview goes well, I would be very surprised if the Vikings choose Bowles over Zimmer but I would not complain about it since Bowles is my 2nd choice after Zimmer

This is interesting:

War Room Analysis_@NFL_DraftGuru:

Being told there is a "chance" that the Vikings will not let Zimmer leave today. Told they liked Bowles enough that may take their chances

If Zimmer leaves the Vikings to go interview with the Titans, it is possible the Vikings will hire Bowles

It has been confirmed that Mike Zimmer will only leave the Bengals if given full control over personnel and roster decisions

Hmm, I do not see Speilman giving Zimmer full control but who knows, since they like him that much, they might do it...

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingsFan1234 View Post
    This is interesting:

Being told there is a "chance" that the Vikings will not let Zimmer leave today. Told they liked Bowles enough that may take their chances

If Zimmer leaves the Vikings to go interview with the Titans, it is possible the Vikings will hire Bowles
    I'm in favor of Bowles and think he is more likely to get hired. I realize that Zimmer will be the more popular choice but I don't see him and the GM as a fit.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast