Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Add Ken Whisenhunt to the list of people the Vikings have their eye on

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/s...48531266723840

So from my memory that's somewhere from 8 to 10 people linked as the Vikes having interest in.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FuadFan View Post

So from my memory that's somewhere from 8 to 10 people linked as the Vikes having interest in.
    sure beats hiring the first guy we happen to interview.

VikingsFan1234 is offline Starter

He is probably going to the Lions

Here is some interesting news

1500ESPNJudd: Hmmm RT@NFL_DraftGuru: Just got info that Mike Zimmer is far and above @Vikings top choce for it's next head coach, it is his job to lose

That is great news if that is true

rockymtdan is offline Rookie
    I will agree with some on here that I would like to see a more offensive minded coach.
    Stay away from OC that work with the great QBs because you can not give them the credit for what those few gifted QBs bring to the offense. ( just look at the playoff QBs)
    Zimmer does look good to me but I do not do near the homework others on here.
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

Ian Rapport @ Rapsheet27s

Heard the Vikings interview with Cardinals DC Todd Bowles went incredibly well yesterday. Wouldn't be surprised if he makes final 3

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Zimmer has fire and shows emotion which is very good for players, and especially this team. Zimmer has actually gotten passed over in recent years because he has been known to be a coach who doesn't take shit from a GM or Owner, and tells them what is on their mind.

All this crap about hiring a defensive minded coach or offensive minded coach is stupid. If we hire a defensive minded coach, its his job to bring in a competent OC that can get this team clicking. Likewise if we hire an offensive minded coach, he needs to find a DC who can get this defense going.

Simple as this, hire the guy that can get the most out of this team and turn the team around. It doesn't matter if he coached offense or defense, special teams or anything in between. Hire a guy that is going to light a fire under this teams ass and get them back to winning ways.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/420571236687560704

#Titans moving on their search: Interviewing #Bengals OC Jay Gruden today, per source. #Redskins interview him tomorrow. Vikings Thursday
    There is set interview number five that I've heard.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/420571236687560704

There is set interview number five that I've heard.
    I would not be too surprised if the Vikings or Redskins hire Gruden

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Zimmer has fire and shows emotion which is very good for players, and especially this team. Zimmer has actually gotten passed over in recent years because he has been known to be a coach who doesn't take shit from a GM or Owner, and tells them what is on their mind.

All this crap about hiring a defensive minded coach or offensive minded coach is stupid. If we hire a defensive minded coach, its his job to bring in a competent OC that can get this team clicking. Likewise if we hire an offensive minded coach, he needs to find a DC who can get this defense going.

Simple as this, hire the guy that can get the most out of this team and turn the team around. It doesn't matter if he coached offense or defense, special teams or anything in between. Hire a guy that is going to light a fire under this teams ass and get them back to winning ways.
    Good to hear that he doesn't take any shit, but how does he bode with Spielman & the Wilfs with that reputation? Do they want somebody who speaks their mind, or do they want a "yes man"?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast