Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vikings new OL

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Vikings new OL

Hey Marr, Maybe this is a good guy to pick up to replace Cook :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lHtSaAHiAM

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Vikings new OL

Purple Floyd wrote:
    Hey Marr, Maybe this is a good guy to pick up to replace Cook :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lHtSaAHiAM
    Can't see youtube at work. Besides, didn't we draft a replacement for Cook already. Why do we need another?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

My guess is it's the video of the college guy taking the entire play off... if it is, that guy does have one advantage over Cook... he doesn't false start
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

BleedinPandG wrote:
    My guess is it's the video of the college guy taking the entire play off... if it is, that guy does have one advantage over Cook... he doesn't false start
    OK, gotcha. That would be funny.

On a side note, still don't know why people hack on Cook. Foley was the cat that drafted him (to early) and the Chiller was the Coach who moved him out there and played him without a better option.

All Cook did was go out and do his best.

People should be hacking on the Coaching staff and the FO pukes for taking so long to fix the RT (and C) positions.

Anyone else notice that this is the first year our starting QB has made it to week 13?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Marrdro wrote:
    BleedinPandG wrote:

On a side note, still don't know why people hack on Cook. Foley was the cat that drafted him (to early) and the Chiller was the Coach who moved him out there and played him without a better option.

People should be hacking on the Coaching staff and the FO pukes for taking so long to fix the RT (and C) positions.

Anyone else notice that this is the first year our starting QB has made it to week 13?
    You mean the same QB who hasn't missed a game in how many seasons?
    That QB?
    What a surprise!

As to the other 2 on this team, they didn't even get through training camp without injuries.

I agree with you when it comes to Cook. He did the best he could.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

jargomcfargo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    BleedinPandG wrote:

That QB?
    What a surprise!

As to the other 2 on this team, they didn't even get through training camp without injuries.

Comeon Doc, you didn't worry about our OL protecting him this year?

Yes, he's one tough SOB but without the improvement we've had on the OL, even he could've been bent a bit by some of those funky 3-4's we've seen this year.

Marrdro wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    BleedinPandG wrote:

That QB?
    What a surprise!

Yes, he's one tough SOB but without the improvement we've had on the OL, even he could've been bent a bit by some of those funky 3-4's we've seen this year.
    Darn right I was worried. Quick question. Wouldn't you be more worried with a young QB with a track record of never finishing a full season due to injury.

Even you must admit that part of the failure to protect the QB is the responsibility of the QB.

Kevon always said the line was fine, the QB wasn't.
    I tend to agree.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

jargomcfargo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    BleedinPandG wrote:

That QB?
    What a surprise!

Darn right I was worried. Quick question. Wouldn't you be more worried with a young QB with a track record of never finishing a full season due to injury.

Even you must admit that part of the failure to protect the QB is the responsibility of the QB.

I tend to agree.
    Of course I would. And I do agree on the QB's role. Still doesn't mean that I wasn't worried about him making through a full year.

Hell, we've had seasoned vets broke each and every year, not just youngsters my friend.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

LMFBO,,,What the hell is that lineman doing? Did he fall asleep? I've never seen that before in my life...LMAO

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Marrdro wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    BleedinPandG wrote:

That QB?
    What a surprise!

I tend to agree.
    Of course I would. And I do agree on the QB's role. Still doesn't mean that I wasn't worried about him making through a full year.

Hell, we've had seasoned vets broke each and every year, not just youngsters my friend.
    Actually, like you I'm almost certain, I was concerned he would get injured but still play, like last year.
    That is still a possibility.
    But this line is keeping him pretty clean. And he is one tough old buzzard.

BTW, this purple floyd guy seems alright for a waterboy.
    Hope he don't turn out like that Uffda guy!
    Dilfer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast